All the candidates who are appearing for the IBPS RRB PO Mains Exam that is scheduled to be held on 30 January 2021 must check some last-minute tips for IBPS RRB PO Mains 2021. These last-minute tips will help the candidates in attempting the examination with a free mind, good health, and ensure scoring maximum marks in it.
Last Minutes Tips For IBPS RRB PO Mains 2021 Exam
- Do not take up any new topic: Only two days are left for the IBPS RRB PO Mains Exam, The candidates are suggested not to take up any new topic right before the examination as it will multiply the confusion and ruin the preparation as well as the performance. Candidates are advised to revise the topics that they have already covered.
- Be stress-free: Candidates tend to developmental stress right before the examination that hampers not only their preparations but also their performance. To avoid any kind of stress, candidates can meditate early in the morning, read books, or spend time with family.
- Turn off your technologies: Revise the topics from the handwritten notes, summaries and avoid any kind of distractions like phone, television, etc. Turning off these technologies will help the candidates maintaining their focus on the examination and avoid distractions.
- Stay home, stay safe: There is an ongoing epidemic in a nation that can be very problematic for the health of the candidates. This is very important for the candidates to take care of their health right before the examination/even on the day of examination by avoiding gatherings and moving out for unnecessary reasons.
- Take mock Tests: Candidates are only left with two days before the examination starts and this is the time that they get an overview of their own preparations and the right way to do this is by taking mock tests. Candidates must take at least two mock tests a day to get familiar with the pattern of questions of the upcoming examination.
- Make sure that all the important documents that are required at the time of appearing for the Examination are handy that to avoid any last-minute hassle.
Things You Are Required to Carry
- Mask (WEARING A MASK is COMPULSORY)
- Personal transparent water bottle (Candidates must bring their own water bottle)
- Personal hand sanitizer (50 ml)
- A simple pen
- Exam related documents (Call Letter and Photocopy of the photo ID card stapled with it, same ID Card in Original.) The name on the ID and on the Call Letter should be exactly the same.
- In case of Scribe Candidates – Scribe form duly filled and signed with Photograph affixed.