Life insurance company (LIC) has already declared the result of the LIC AAO Main Exam 2019. A list of the selected candidates has been released by the LIC on its official website. Adda247 wishes all the selected candidates congratulations for sailing through the exam. Those who have successfully cleared the Main exam must be feeling bag on their nerves for the final round i.e the interview phase. Your selection in the LIC as Assitant administrative officer is completely now based on your performance in the interview. We are overwhelmed to announce that this time we will be providing a complete interview plan and prioritization based exercise to help you prepare for the interview round. The amazing part of this is that this plan will be available on bankersadda that too free of cost. Adda247 has made the learning easy by its new and updated study plans just to provide our students the best to fulfill their dreams.
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 1 months"
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at the best price today
This package Includes IBPS PO Study Material - Subscribe Now
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
Validity: 1 Month
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 15 Months
- 9 Months
- 3 Months
- 27 Months
- 1 Month
So students stay tuned with us for the interview surprise and start preparing for LIC AAO 2019 right away. We will provide some basic tips and tricks that can help you leave the best impression on the interviewer. Below are some simple tips to be followed while appearing for the interview round.
- Research well about the organization. You should have deep knowledge about the organization you are going to appear for.
- Always go through the commonly asked questions but do not repeat the same reply, make your own answers that should be accurate and to the point.
- Be very charming. Try to talk and engage with the interviewer to leave a good impression.
- Your body language should be accurate. Make sure you sit, stand and walk properly without making disturbing noise.
- Learn to say NO. If you do not know the answer of the questions says no instead of giving wrong answers.