| Updated On November 13th, 2019 at 01:18 pm
LIC Assistant Mains exam dates has not been announced by the Life Insurance company and LIC Assistant Prelims result is still to be out but aspirants can expect both the announcement very soon. As LIC Assistant Mains exam is expected to be conducted very soon, students are required to start preparing for it without wasting your time for the prelims result. As we all know, pattern of the exam is different for different zones. Students from the Hindi Speaking area, will have to prepare for five sections whereas students from southern zone are free from Hindi test. Check LIC Assistant exam pattern for different zone. We can conclude that competition is not going to ease you in anyway. It is going to leave you in a tight corner, where you will be facing thousands of students fighting for the same.
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 1 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at the best price today
This package Includes IBPS PO Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
Validity: 1 Month
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 15 Months
- 9 Months
- 3 Months
- 27 Months
- 1 Month
Students from Southern zone, will have to be very good at Reasoning section and other because number of questions in Reasoning section will be more for them comparatively. Hence it is important to pay special attention on this section. Keeping in mind the same we are providing you with the tips to score in Reasoning section to increase your chances of selection in the LIC Assistant Mains exam 2019.
Let us first compare the exam pattern for different post for reasoning section:
LIC Assistant Mains Exam Pattern 2019 (North/North Central/Central/Western)
|S.No.||Sections||Number of questions||Marks||Time|
|1||Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||40||40||30|
LIC Assistant Mains Exam Pattern 2019 (Eastern/South Central/Southern)
|S.No.||Sections||Number of questions||Marks||Time|
|1||Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||60||60||40|
How to complete the Reasoning Section in the Given time for LIC Assistant Mains 2019?
- Never target to attempt all the questions to increase your attempt. This will lose your accuracy and make you feel puzzled while solving them. You may prefer to practice from Reasoning Best book for bank exam.
- Pick the right question first. Your ability to read the question and grasp it should be efficient. You should know which question to be solved in the beginning and which one can be skipped for later.
- Do the easy questions first. But do not waste much time finding the same. As only one question will be displayed on-screen in one time.
- Do not feel panic. Be very calm, easy and confident. Do not get nervous
- Keep a check on the time. While practicing Reasoning questions for Clerk Exam always pay attention to the time and speed.
- Try to grasp Reasoning tricks to solve the questions within seconds. This will help you save your time.
- Take the section-wise test. Taking Reasoning test will help you analyze your performance and a chance to work on your weak points.
Important Topics for LIC Assistant Mains
Puzzles and Seating arrangement: This section acquires most of the part from the reasoning section. There can be 3-4 puzzles (Approx) in the exam. Puzzles and seating arrangement questions are based on (linear, circular, triangular, rectangular and sometimes hexagonal even), Floors, Tabular form, Blood Relations, etc. are asked in different variables that may vary based on the difficulty level of the question.
Syllogism: If you have good knowledge about this topic, scoring good marks will be easy for you. Generally questions based on Few, a few, only and some are asked in the examination. You can easily bag 5 marks if you have prepared well.
Data Sufficiency: The questions based on data sufficiency may have 2 or 3 statements based on the difficulty level of the questions asked. Usually questions on this topic are not so easy. But practice can help you to score well.
Machine Input-Output: According to the banking exam recent trend, Machine input and output has become the inseparable topic to be covered. questions based on this are generally followed by the 5 questions on a pattern.
Direction sense: Practice from the wide variety of the questions. You may prefer to solve on Adda247 or bankersadda. There can be 4-5 questions, or puzzle can be based on direction sense. So practice well not to lose even a single mark.
Blood Relation: The questions in this section test the aspirants cognitive ability. The questions that are asked in the exam are very complex and convoluted but can be solved with ease if you have the basics of these topics all grasped. The questions can be asked in various forms, i.e. puzzles, mixed-blood relation, coded blood relations, etc.
Logical Reasoning: The number of expected questions on logical reasoning is 5-6. The questions asked in the reasoning logical section are based on cause and effect, a course of action, assumptions, and conclusions, the strength of arguments, inference, etc. Practice Reasoning verbal as much as you. The level of questions has always been easy-moderate so you can easily attempt the questions without wasting much of time on them. Reasoning verbal can also help you get marks In the LIC Assistant Mains exam.
Check the LIC Assistant Mains Test Series below that includes full length mock as well.