LIC Assistant Prelims result is out!! and candidates can now check if they are selected for mains or not by clicking here. LIC Assistant Prelims exam was held on 30th and 31st October 2019. Candidates must check LIC Assistant Prelims Exam Analysis to analyze their performance. Here we will be discussing the expected cut-off for LIC Asssitant prelims 2019, however students have to wait until the official cut-off is declared on LIC website. LIC Assistant Prelims exam had 3 sections: Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning and Hindi/ English. Hindi or English language is optional and qualifying in nature. This means their marks are not counted in the overall cut-off.
This package Includes IBPS RRB Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
IBPS RRB Mains, IBPS CLERK, IBPS PO, LIC ASSISTANT, IBPS SO, IBPS PO Mains, SBI PO, SBI Clerk, Assistant, IBPS RRB PO Prelims, etc.
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
What all You Get
- All Interactive Live Classes by best teachers
- All Recorded Video Courses designed by experts
- All Tests Series
- All eBooks
- Doubt Clearing by experts
- Personality Development Courses like Spoken English, Interview Techniques, and more...
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Language: English & Hindi Medium
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 14 Months
- 8 Months
- 3 Months
- 1 Month
LIC Assistant Prelims 2019 was moderate in level. As per the Exam Analysis, 53-62 was the number of good attempts. We hope that you have performed well in the examination. We are providing you with the expected cut-off as per the trend and exam analysis that can help you in determining your position in the examination. Also, candidates are advised to start their preparation for LIC Assistant Mains exam as the cut-off will help you in determining your prelims selection.
LIC Assistant Prelims Expected Zonewise Cut-off 2019
|North Central Zone||57-60|
|East Central Zone||58-61|
|South Central Zone||55-58|
Check the LIC Assistant Mains Test Series below that includes full length mock as well.