LIC has released LIC Assistant notification for 2019. As per the official notification, LIC Assistant exam for preliminary stage is scheduled to be held on 30th and 31st October 2019. There are around 8000 approx vacancies for the post of LIC Assistant 2019. In this article, we are talking about the LIC Assitant Salary and career prospects. Candidates aspiring to pursue their career in the public insurance sector of India must be eager to know about the career prospects LIC Assistant provides.
LIC Assistant Salary 2019
There is a huge LIC Assistant vacancies this year. The last date to apply online is already over. With such huge vacancies, aspirants who wants to pursue their career with insurance sector must apply on this post. The LIC assistant salary is quite decent. Aspirants looking for their future in this field must be curious to know about the salary and other career prospects in LIC Assistant.
As per the official notification of LIC Assistant, the basic pay for LIC Assistant is around Rs.14,435. However after adding house, travel and other allowances, the total in hand salary is about Rs.30,000. Tabular format of data is given below:
|LIC Assistant Pay Scale||14435 – 840(1) -15275 – 915(2) – 17105 – 1030(5) – 22255 – 1195(2) – 24645 – 1455(3) – 29010 -1510(2) – 32030– 1610(5) – 40080|
|Basic Pay||Rs. 14435/- per month|
|Gross Monthly Emoluments||Rs. 30,000/- Approx|
LIC Assistant Career Prospects
Working with insurance sector can provide you with a very different career prospects. Once appointment as Assistant shall be on probation for a period of six months from the date of appointment which can be extended up to one year. It is only after the successful completion of the probation period, the Trainees are to be appointed to their respective positions. Here are the work profile of LIC Assistant post:
- LIC Assistants are responsible to perform various duties of Clerical Staff ranging from Cashier, Single Window Operator, to Customer Service Executive, etc.
- Assistants manages cash counters, processing and sanctioning or disbursement of files and assigned by the Assistant manager.
- They must also perform back-office works, Account related work and recovery as per the work assigned by the manager.
- They must also dispense with customer grievances.
- LIC Assistant have to be responsible for processing and reviewing insurance documentation and ensuring that all documents are complete.
- They are required to Manage Sales documents & other documents related policies, claims, settlements, accounts, etc.
- The LIC Assistants have to handle online/ offline transactions.
LIC Assistant are also transferred to other departments depending upon internal requirements as well as the interest of the employees. Employees get promotion based on their years of experience and performance. Employees may also give Departmental examinations and get promoted to higher posts.
You may also like to read: