An Online Performance Dashboard “Empowering Tribals, Transforming India” has been inaugurated by the CEO of NITI Aayog, Shri Amitabh Kant. The dashboard is an initiative of the Ministry of Tribal Affairs (MoTA). The dashboard is an interactive and dynamic online platform and displays updated & real-time details of the schemes as well as initiatives launched by the Ministry of Tribal Affairs to achieve the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
About Online Performance Dashboard “Empowering Tribals, Transforming India”:
The Online Performance Dashboard “Empowering Tribals, Transforming India” has been launched by the Ministry of Tribal Affairs. The Centre of Excellence of Data Analytics (CEDA), organization under National Informatics Centre (NIC) has designed and developed the dashboard “Empowering Tribals, Transforming India”. It comprises of updated & real-time details of 11 schemes / initiatives of the Ministry of Tribal Affairs and showcases it in an interactive manner to its users.
- NPCI’s Omni-Channel Loyalty Platform: “nth Rewards”
- Electronic Vaccine Intelligence Network: Strengthening Immunization Supply Chain Systems
- State of Food Security and Nutrition in the World 2020 (SOFI)
- Consumer Protection Act, 2019 Has Come Into Force
- Zoram Mega Food Park: 1st Mega Food Park operationalized in the State of Mizoram
Performance of 5-Scholarship Schemes of the ministry wherein annually about 30 lakh underprivileged ST beneficiaries reap benefits to the tune of Rs 2500 crores, has been recorded on the dashboard. Dynamic Dashboard also encapsulates information of tribal students from one State to different States and to different countries. It is a part of Digital India Initiative and aims to empower Scheduled Tribes and to bring efficiency as well as transparency in the system.
Some other features of the dashboard:
- It shows the inforation regarding the functional schools under Eklavya Model Residential Schools (EMRS) scheme, schools under construction and district wise details of students in various EMRS schools.
- It maps district wise NGO details regarding the funding offered by the Ministry to various NGOs working in area of Education and Health.
- It has the compilation of information related to all schemes and initiatives, upto District level in respect of each scheme.
- It captures the performance of expenditures of 41 Ministries, done for welfare and development of Scheduled Tribes as in 2019-20, budget of Rs 51,000 crore was allocated by 41 Ministries in more than 275 schemes.
- It also consists of links to various e-initiatives of the Ministry .
- Users seeking information of the Going Online as Leaders (GOAL) program and Sickle Cell Support Corner, a joint initiative of the Ministry with Facebook, can find it on the dynamic dashboard.
Data regarding the following 11 schemes has been indicated on the Online Performance Dashboard “Empowering Tribals, Transforming India”:
- Top Class Scholarship
- National Fellowship Scheme
- National Overseas Scholarship
- Post-Matric Scholarship
- Pre-Matric Scholarship
- Non-Governmental Organisation
- STC Monitoring System
- Going Online As Leaders
- Sickle Cell Disease Support Corner
You may also like to read:
- Fourth edition of the virtual Ministerial on Climate Action (MoCA)
- Union Cabinet Approves “Agriculture Infrastructure Fund” Scheme
- What is White paper on ‘Focused Interventions for ‘Make in India’: Post COVID 19’?
- India celebrates 5 glorious years Of The Skill India Mission
All the Best BA’ians for RBI Assistant Mains!