The Electronic Vaccine Intelligence Network (eVIN) is an innovative technological solution implemented under National Health Mission (NHM) by Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (MoHFW). This innovative technological solution has strengthend the immunization supply chain systems across India during the COVID pandemic. It also ensured the delivery of essential immunization services and protecting our children as well as pregnant mothers against the vaccine preventable diseases.
How eVIN contributed during COVID-19?
The Electronic Vaccine Intelligence Network (eVIN), an innovative technological solution has been used extensively during the COVID-19. Eight states namely Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Haryana, Punjab, Tripura, Nagaland, Maharashtra and Manipur are using the eVIN application since April 2020. The system was used with 100% adherence rate to track State specific COVID-19 material supplies. It also ensured the availability of material and raise alerts in case of shortage of 81 essential drugs and equipment. With the use of this innovative system, vaccine availability at all times has been raised to 99% in most health centers.
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 1 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at the best price today
This package Includes IBPS PO Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
Validity: 1 Month
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 15 Months
- 9 Months
- 3 Months
- 27 Months
- 1 Month
- Environmental Performance Index 2020
- IMF releases “World Economic Outlook”
- GoI reviews extant Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) policy
- Union Cabinet Approves “Scheme for formalisation of Micro Food Processing Enterprises”
What is Electronic Vaccine Intelligence Network (eVIN)?
Electronic Vaccine Intelligence Network is an indigenously developed technology system that supports the Universal Immunization Programme of Government of India. It offers real-time information on vaccine stocks and flows including storage temperatures across all cold chain points in the states. It allows the cold chain handlers by setting up technical capacities and offering a robust decision-making tool for cold chain managers via a full overview of vaccine replenishment times, supply as well as consumption patterns.
eVIN enables real time monitoring of stock and storage temperature of the vaccines kept in multiple locations across the nation with the help of state-of-the-art technology, a strong IT infrastructure as well as trained human resource. Until now, it has reached 32 States and Union Territories (UTs). It is stated to be launched in the remaining States and UTs of Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Chandigarh, Ladakh and Sikkim.
The Electronic Vaccine Intelligence Network solution combines the following three resources for its better implementation:
- It utilizes the Human Resources to empower the state cold chain network by setting up the capacities of government cold chain handlers. It also uses the vaccine and cold chain managers deployed in every district for constant assistance to evaluate the vaccine requirements, supervise cold chain handlers and synchronize with cold chain technicians across the district.
- It utilizes the technology to offer evidence-based decision-making by providing online real-time information about vaccine stocks and storage temperature with the help of eVIN application software and temperature loggers.
- It also takes advantage of the governance to ensure efficient vaccine logistics management with systemized record keeping via standardizing stock and distribution registers.
You may also like to read:
- Current Affairs one-liners
- Current Affairs & Daily GK Updates 2020
- Download GA Power Capsule for Bank/Insurance Exams
All the Best BA’ians for RBI Assistant Mains!