Most Expected Section-Wise Topics For ESIC UDC Mains: The Employees State Insurance Corporation is going to conduct the ESIC UDC mains exam on 30th April 2022. The exam will test the knowledge of candidates in four sections namely General Intelligence & Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, General Awareness, and English Language. As only 15 days are left for the exam, take a look at the most expected section-wise topics for ESIC UDC Mains 2022. These expected topics will help you in achieving good marks in the exam.
Most Expected Section-Wise Topics For ESIC UDC Mains Exam 2022
After analyzing the previous year’s memory based papers of insurance and banking exams, we have prepared the list of most expected section wise topics which are frequently asked in these exams. A total number of 20,861 candidates will appear in the ESIC UDC mains exam. In this article we will be providing most expected topics for each section. Candidates must practice the questions from the topics given below to increase their accuracy and speed. Candidates can practice these topics free of cost from adda247 app.
Most Expected Topics For General Intelligence & Reasoning
In the ESIC UDC Mains 2022 exam, 50 questions of general intelligence & reasoning will need to be solved. Here we have provided below the most expected topics for reasoning ability.
- Puzzles– If you want to score good marks in the reasoning section then you must learn to ace this topic. This topic can’t be skipped as usually a set of 5 questions are asked. Candidates can expect 2 sets of puzzles in the ESIC UDC Mains 2022. Usually floor puzzles and rectangular puzzles are asked.
- Seating Arrangement– There are mainly four types of seating arrangement i.e. rectangular, linear, circular and double row. Generally two sets of seating arrangement can be expected to come in this exam. To solve the questions taking minimum time, candidates must solve various questions from this topic.
- Coding- decoding- Basically 5 types of coding decoding are asked in the banking exams like letter coding, number coding, substitution coding, symbol coding and deciphering coding. A set of 5 questions can be expected from this topic. This is one of the scoring topics in the reasoning section.
- Number Series- Candidates must try to practice maximum questions of missing and wrong number series which is commonly seen in the exam. A set of 5 questions can be expected from this topic.
- Syllogism- To score good marks in this topic, candidates must clear their basics first. We have provided a lot of daily quizzes on our platform @adda247 app.
Most Expected Topics For English Language
In the ESIC UDC Mains 2022 exam, 50 questions of English language will need to be solved. Here we have provided below the most expected topics for English language.
- Reading Comprehension- One RC is compulsorily asked in every exam. RC consists of 7 to 8 questions , which is usually a story based. Candidates must have a good skimming and reading skills to score good marks in this topic.
- Error Detection- Candidates must have basic knowledge of the part of speech. This topic troubles most of the candidates therefore we have provided below the important rules of grammar. Mostly 5-6 questions can be asked from this topic
- Sentence Rearrangement- Here candidates will be required to arrange 5-6 different sentences to have a meaningful passage.
- Cloze test- To solve cloze test, candidates must have good knowledge of vocabulary and a command over reading skills.
Most Expected Topics For Quantitative Aptitude
In the ESIC UDC Mains 2022 exam, 50 questions of Quantitative Aptitude will need to be solved. Here we have provided below the most expected topics for Quantitative Aptitude.
- Data Sufficiency- This topic requires again a good grasp of arithmetic topics. In data sufficiency questions, the examiner basically increases the number of states through which you can extract the data and answer the question.
- Quantity based- These are based on the principle of the Quadratic equation but are arithmetically oriented. Thus if an aspirant wishes to ace these questions, the practice of arithmetic type questions can be of great help.
- Data Interpretation- Following are the topics on which this section is based:
- arithmetic topics ( time & work, and Probability, Profit & loss)
- Line graph with Bar graph
- Arithmetic- In the ESIC UDC Mains 2022, a good level of arithmetic questions will come therefore candidates should have their basics clear.
Most Expected Topics For General Awareness
In the ESIC UDC Mains 2022 exam, 50 questions of General Awareness will need to be solved. Here we have provided below the most expected topics for general awareness.
- Current Affairs- Candidates must prepare at least 6 months current affairs for the ESIC UDC Mains exam.
- Insurance Awareness- Candidates must prepare topics like introduction to insurance, types of insurance, principles of insurance etc.
FAQs: Most Expected Section-Wise Topics For ESIC UDC Mains Exam 2022
Q. What are the most expected section wise topics for ESIC UDC Mains?
Ans The most expected section wise topics for ESIC UDC Mains is given in the article above.
Q. Is ESIC UDC exam easy?
Ans No exam is easy or tough, if you are prepared well you can crack any exam. Go through all the most expected section wise topics for ESIC UDC Mains to increase your chances of selection.