| Updated On October 13th, 2020 at 02:02 pm
MSCB Recruitment 2020: The Manipur State Cooperative Bank Limited, Imphal has invited online applications for 38 Deputy Manager, Senior Account Assistant posts. The online registration process will start on 6th October 2020 and the Last Date to apply for Manipur State Cooperative Bank is 30th October 2020. candidates can check the eligibility criteria and other important details and then apply for MSCB Recruitment 2020. Click on the link below and check the eligibility and other information in detail regarding the MSCB Recruitment.
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 3 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at best price today
This package Includes IBPS PO Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
Validity: 3 Months
Note: This package is not a part of Double Validity Offer
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 24 Months
- 1 Month
- 12 Months
- 3 Months
Important Dates of MSCB Recruitment 2020
- Opening date of online registration: October 6, 2020
- Closing Date of online registration: October 30, 2020
MSCB Vacancies 2020
The Manipur State Cooperative Bank has released a total of 38 vacancies for Deputy Manager, Senior Account Assistant for 2020 recruitment procedure. There is also a reservation in vacancies for SC, ST, OBC category of candidates as per the government’s rules & regulations. Before applying for the posts, have a look at the number of vacancies for each post given in the below table.
|Name of Post||Category|
|Deputy Manager||UR -7
OBC (Meetei/ Meitei) -2
|Senior Account Assistant||UR – 12
OBC (Meetei/Meitei) – 4
OBC (Meitei Pangal ) -1
PWD – 1
MSCB Recruitment Apply Online 2020- Direct Link
Below is the direct link provided to apply for the various posts of MSCB Recruitment 2020. The eligible candidates can apply for the post they desired or were preparing for. Below are the steps to apply to make it easy for you to fill the application form online.
- SC/ST category candidates – Rs 200/-
- PWD Candidates – Nil
- General/OBC Candidates- Rs 500/-
How to Apply Online for MSCB Recruitment 2020?
- Visit to the official website of MSCB , @https://mscbmanipur.in/
- On the homepage, a tab “Recruitment” appears, click on it
- click on the icon reading “Deputy Manager, Senior Account Assistant Registration”
- Fill up all details along with the post you are looking for with valid personal email ID and Contact Number
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format and with correct details in correct box.
- Pay the Deputy Manager, Senior Account Assistant Registration application fee and upload all the relevant documents asked in the application form.
- Click on the FINAL SUBMIT button and download your application form.
Eligibility Criteria for MSCB Recruitment 2020
i) The candidate must be a citizen of India.
ii) The candidate must be able to speak Manipuri or any of the tribal dialects of Manipur.
iii) The candidate must be a permanent resident of Manipur provided that a candidate whose parent or any of his /her direct lineage are permanent resident of the State, with proper documentary proof like enrollment in the electoral roll and birth certificate, will also be eligible.
Graduate in any discipline from any recognized Universities or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government. Candidates must possess the educational qualifications as on 01.09.2020 (inclusive).
a) The candidate should not be less than 21 years and not more than 38 years as on the date of notification
b) The upper age limit is relaxable for eligible employees serving in the Manipur State Cooperative Bank Ltd. to the extent of the period of continuous services put in the post /services and by 5 (five) years for SC/ST candidates, 3 years for OBC candidates, 10 years for candidates belonging to the PWD category and 3 years for persons who are engaged as Recovery Agents in the MSCB Ltd. Candidates belonging to SC /ST/ OBC who are also physically handicapped will be eligible for grant of cumulative age relaxation under both the categories.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. When will the application process for Deputy Manager, Senior Account Assistant started?
Ans:- application process for Deputy Manager, Senior Account Assistant will start on 6th October 2020.
Q. What is the last date to Apply online for MSCB Recruitment 2020?
Ans. 30th October is the last date, but you are advised to apply much before the last date.
Q. What is the application fee for SC/ST category candidates?
Ans. The application fee for SC/ST is Rs. 200.
Q. Can I apply for MSCB Recruitment 2020? through offline mode?
Ans. No there is no such option, application form is available only in online mode.
Q. When is Deputy Manager, Senior Account Assistant exam going to be scheduled?
Ans. Till now exam dates are not released yet.