Nainital Bank Recruitment 2020: The Nainital Bank, has released online applications for the post of Probationary Officers (PO) and Clerks on its website @nainitalbank.co.in. A total of 155 vacancies have been released for both the posts out of which 75 vacancies are occupied for Probationary Officer Grade-I and 80 vacancies are declared for the Clerk post. The Last date to apply for Nainital Bank Recruitment is 22nd September 2020. candidates who possess the required educational qualification must not miss this Opportunity. Apply for the exam before the last date to avoid any last-minute problem. The exam date is yet to be announced by the authority. The eligible candidates can apply online for these posts by visiting @nainitalbank.co.in or by clicking on the direct link provided below in the article.
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 3 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at best price today
This package Includes IBPS PO Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
Validity: 3 Months
Note: This package is not a part of Double Validity Offer
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 24 Months
- 1 Month
- 12 Months
- 3 Months
Nainital Bank PO and Clerk 2020 Apply Online Link
Nainital Bank Recruitment Application Form Process begins today, i.e on 29th August and last date to apply is 15th September 2020. The desirable candidates are invited to apply Online for PO & Clerk Recruitment by Nainital Bank Limited through the direct link provided below. Only online applications were be accepted. Given below is the IBPS PO Apply Online link for your convenience.
Note: Do use a laptop or computer system to fill application form in order to avoid any mistakes or connectivity issues which could be face via mobile phones
Do check; Nainital Bank Recruitment 2020
Nainital Bank PO and Clerk Apply Online Important Dates
Below provided are the Nainital Recruitment Apply online dates which begins today and will end up on 15th September 2020. These dates could be modified by the Nainital Bank in lieu of any circumstances. Still you do not wait for the last date; if interested just fill it up right now and book your seat in the exam hall.
|Commencement of Online registration||29/08/2020|
|Closure of Online registration||22/09/2020|
|Online fee payment||29/08/2020-22/09/2020|
Nainital Bank Recruitment Application Fees
The application fee for filling the application form is as follows;
- Probationary Officer Grade -I – Rs. 2,000 (+GST)
- Clerks – Rs. 1,500 (+GST)
*The application is non-refundable
- Nainital Bank Syllabus 2020: Subject-wise PO & Clerk Exam Pattern, Syllabus
- Nainital Bank Selection Process 2020: PO & Clerk Recruitment Procedure
How to Apply for Nainital Bank Recruitment 2020?
Follow the steps mentioned below to fill up the application form online for Nainital Bank PO/Clerk 2020:
- Visit official website of Nainital Bank Limited www.nainitalbank.co.in
- Click on the Registration/Result option appearing on the left side of the screen.
- Then click on “Apply online” and you will be redirected to a new screen.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration” and start filling up your details correctly in the correct space and click on “Save and Next”
- Upload all the required documents asked to be submitted, click Final Submit when all uploads are attached accurately and validate your form before final submission.
- Now make payment by clicking on Payment tab and click on Submit button.
- Save the registration form and took a hard copy of it for future reference.
Documents required for filling the application form
Here is the list of documents that a candidate must be ready with before he start filling the application form.
- Photograph (4.5 cm X 3.5 cm)
- Signature (with black ink only)
- Left thumb impression (on white paper with black or blue ink)
- A hand written declaration (on white paper with black ink) (text given below)
“I, (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.”
The above mentioned hand written declaration form is to be in the candidate’s own handwriting and in English language only. If it is written and uploaded by anybody else or in any other language, the application will not be accepted.
Visually Impaired candidates who cannot write may get the text of declaration typed and put their left hand thumb impression below the typed declaration and upload the document as per specifications).
Mistakes to be avoided while filling Application form
There are many common mistakes that could be done while filling the application form, the candidate must fill the application form carefully as once sumbitted cannot be changed and admission fee is also non-refundable. Below are some common mistakes that can be avoided:
- The candidates fills the spelling incorrectly. You must fill up the details as it is written on your 10th/12th/graduate degree.
- Some candidates uses blue pen for signature, as any application can be rejected on a pitty mistake. Use only black pen as mentioned.
- Do check the educational qualification before filling up the form, as only the candidate’s application is accepted who meet up the requirement.
- Some of the candidates scan their older photograph, which could cause trouble on the exam day. Upload your recent photogrpahs only.
- Avoid using smartphones for filling up the form as this could lead to many mistakes that cannot be omitted due to small screen. Always use laptop or PC.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. How can I Apply for Nainital Bank PO/Clerk recruitment?
Ans. Visit www.nainitalbank.co.in or apply on the direct link given above.
Q. What is the last date to apply for Nainital Bank Recruitment 2020?
Ans. The last date is 22nd September 2020.
Q. What is the application fee for Nainital PO exam?
Ans. Rs. 2,000/- plus GST
Q. Can I apply for Nainital Bank PO if i have scored 45% in Graduation but have 40% in Masters?
Ans. Yes, by considering Graduation you can fill up the application form.