| Updated On August 31st, 2020 at 03:17 pm
Nainital Bank Selection Process 2020: For the post of Probationary Officer Grade-I and Clerical posts, Nainital Bank Recruitment has released a total of 155 vacancies. The exam date is still not disclosed, the interested candidates must look out for this vacancy. Are you not aware about how a PO/Clerk is recruited in Nainital Bank? Read out the complete article about how PO/Clerks are recruited by Nainital Bank Limited. If finds this profile of your interest, then do apply for the exam before 15 September as the application window is active till 15th September 2020. Here, we have detailed the selection process of Bank PO and Clerk.
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 3 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at best price today
This package Includes IBPS PO Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
Validity: 3 Months
Note: This package is not a part of Double Validity Offer
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 24 Months
- 1 Month
- 12 Months
- 3 Months
Nainital Bank Recruitment Procedure
For the post of PO and Clerk, the selection procedure is similar and interview round is common in both. The difference lies in the Online Written Exam. The selection procedure for Nanital Banks is done with two stages, which are as follows:
- Online Written Examination
- Interview Round
The candidates who qualifies Online Written Exam will be preeceded further for the second stage of selection procedure i.e, Interview round, which will be the final selection round of the candidate.
Overview of Nainital Bank Recruitment 2020
|Posts||PO and Clerks|
|Online Application Dates||29 August 2020 to 15 September 2020|
|Application Fees for PO||Rs. 2,000.00 (Rupees two thousand only) including GST|
|Application Fees for Clerks||Rs. 1,500.00 (Rupees one thousand five hundred only)
|Recruitment Process||Online written test and interview|
|Education Qualification||Graduate or Post Graduate with a min. percentage requirement|
|Age Limit||PO: 21 – 30 years; Clerk: 21 – 28 years|
|Online Exam Date||To be announced|
Online Written Examination
There will be two separate Online Written exam conducted for Nainital Bank PO Selection Process and Nainital Bank Clerk Selection Process. The candidates as per the merit list designed after the exam, will be qualifying for interview round.
Also check; Nainital Bank Recruitment 2020
Nainital Bank PO Online Test
A candidate have to score qualifying marks in the exam to get selected for the interview round. Naintal Bank PO online exam is quite different from that of Clerk. Read out the following key points of Bank PO exam.
- The online written test will be a 145 minutes objective type question paper where for every questions, you will be provided with 5 options.
- There will be four section in Online test for PO namely; Reasoning, English Language, Quantitative Aptitude, and General Awareness.
- The total number of questions asked in the exam is 200; where for every correct answer, you will be scoring 1 mark and for each incorrect 0.25 marks will be penalised.
- The medium of examination is English (which is compulsory)
Nainital Bank Clerk Online Test
A candidate have to score passing marks in the exam to get selected for the interview round. Read out the following key points of Nainital Bank Clerk exam.
- The online written test will be of 145 minutes MCQ paper where for every questions, you will be provided 5 options and have to choose one
- There will be five section in Online test for PO namely; Reasoning, English Language, Quantitative Aptitude, Computer Knowledge, and General Awareness.
- The total number of questions asked in the exam is 200; where for every correct option, you will be awarded with 1 mark and for each incorrect 0.25 marks will be penalized.
- The examination will be compulsorily held in English language.
The candidates who will succesfully pass the Online written examination will be further called for an interview round which will be conducted by the bank itself. On selection of the candidates based on the total marks obtained in both online written test and interview, appointment letters will be issued for joining as Probationary Officer or Clerical Cadre. The candidate will also be checked for his/her medically fitness before joining step. The Bank reserves all rights to reject any application without assigning any reason and no correspondence in this regard will be tolerated.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. How many rounds are to be qualified for PO post?
Ans. You have to clear an Online Written test followed with interview round.
Q. Is there any alternate criteria to get selected in Nainital Bank recruitment?
Ans. No, you have to qualify both stages for final selection.
Q. Is Online test a qualifying exam for selection procedure?
Ans. No, the total marks of Online exam and Interview will be deciding the selection.