National Housing Bank Recruitment has released a notification on its official website nhb.org.in to recruit Officers for Supervision on Contract Basis. The Online application for this recruitment begun on 14 January 2020 and will end on 28 January 2020. Read the official notification from the link given below:
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 3 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at best price today
This package Includes IBPS PO Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
Validity: 3 Months
Note: This package is not a part of Double Validity Offer
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 24 Months
- 1 Month
- 12 Months
- 3 Months
Name of Post Under this recruitment: Officer for Supervision
Nature of Engagement – Contractual for a period of 1 year
No. of Vacancies: 5
Age Criteria: Should not exceed 64 years (as on 14.01.2020)
Recruitment Process: The selection process includes shortlisting and interview and the place of posting will be Delhi.
Educational Qualification Required: Graduate in any stream from recognized University /Institution
Experience Required: (as on 14.01.2020)
- At least in the rank of AGM and above in Regulatory Bodies, OR At least Scale-IV and above in Public Sector Banks
- The candidate should have at least 10 years of experience in Supervision / Regulatory Compliance / Auditing.
Remuneration: As mentioned in the official notification there will be a consolidated fixed remuneration of ₹1,00,000/- per month.
Online Application: Candidates can apply online from the link given below till 28th January 2020: