National Recruitment Agency 2020: Recently the NRA News has shaken the Government aspirants. The Setting up of NRA was first introduced in the Budget speech of Finance Minister this year and finally it has got approval. NRA is National Recruitment Agency which will conduct the CET. NRA or National Recruitment Agency is being set up to streamline the tedious recruitment process and also to cut the burden of cost and transportation on students. The National Recruitment Agency CET will be conducted to shortlist candidates for the Group B and C (non-technical) Government Jobs. Check all about the National Recruitment Agency 2020, and all you need to know about NRA 2020.
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 3 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at best price today
This package Includes IBPS PO Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
Validity: 3 Months
Note: This package is not a part of Double Validity Offer
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 24 Months
- 1 Month
- 12 Months
- 3 Months
Secretary C Chandramouli has said “Although we are taking exams of only three common agencies as of now, in course of time we will be able to have one Common Eligiblity Test for all recruitment agencies in the country,” Many students must be puzzled about What is NRA? and how will this function for different recruitments of bank, SSC, Railways, Teaching etc. Keep on reading as here we are providing you everything you’ll need to know about NRA.
National Recruitment Agency News:
#Cabinet approves setting up of National Recruitment Agency to conduct Common Eligibility Test
— PIB India (@PIB_India) August 19, 2020
What Is National Recruitment Agency?
National Recruitment Agency will be a centralised body to conduct all government job exams. NRA is being set up with the view to reduce the burden on the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) and the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS).
The National Recruitment Agency will be a multi-agecy body that will conduct a common eligibility test which will be a first-level test to screen candidates for SSC, RRBs, & IBPS. This Common Eligibility test will be held in an online mode. It is being reported that NRA will conduct single entrance examination for all non-gazetted posts — Group B and C posts and those candidates who qualify this CET will be able to apply to any recruitment agency like IBPS, SSC, Railway Recruitment Boards for higher level of examination.
The CET score shall be valid for a time perios of 3 years during which the candidate can apply for jobs in different sectors depending upon his/her aptitude and scorecard.
Cabinet approves setting up of National Recruitment Agency to conduct Common Eligibility Test
The following are some important points about NRA mentioned in the press release by the government on 19 August 2020. You can also downlaod the official press release PDF given below-
- NRA: A Multi-Agency Body to encompass the first level test by the Staff Selection Commission (SSC), the Railway Recruitment Boards (RRBs) and the Institute of Banking Service Personnel (IBPS)
- Common eligibility Test (CET) to screen candidates at the first level for SSC, RRBs and IBPS
- CET: A computer based online Common Eligibility Test (CET) for the Graduate, the Higher Secondary (12thpass) and the Matriculate (10th Pass) candidates as a path-breaking reform.
- CET in Every District: Ease of Access to Rural youth, women and disadvantaged candidates
- CET: Focus on access to Test Centres in Aspirational Districts
- CET: Uniform Transformative Recruitment Process
- CET In; Multiplicity of Exams Out
- CET by NRA: Robust use of ICT to Eradicate Malpractices
- CET: A first stage screening of eligible candidates
- CET to reduce Recruitment Cycle
- NRA to conduct Mock Test for rural youth
- NRA to have mock tests, 24×7 helpline and grievance redressal portal
Union finance minister announced NRA in Union Budget 2020
The Union finance minister Nirmala Sitharaman revealed in her Union Buget speech that the government is aiming to centralise all government job exams by setting up a National Recruitment Agency that will conduct computer based examinations for recruitment in Public Sector Banks and other government offices. At present students have to appear for various different recruitment tests for various banking, insurance, SSC, Railways, teaching and other government sector recruitments. In her speech Sitharaman said that a test centre in every district will be set up to conduct online exam.