IBPS PO Apply Online 2020 process ends today, 11 November. The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection re-opened the online application window for IBPS PO on 24th October 2020 for those banking aspirants who wanted to apply but couldn’t because their respective universities did not release their final Graduation Results. Today is the last date to apply for this recruitment. If you have been waiting for an opportunity to get a bank job and you haven’t yet applied for IBPS PO 2020, then wait no longer, and apply for this recruitment through the direct link given below.
IBPS PO 2020 Apply Online: Important Dates
Given below are the IBPS PO 2020 Apply online important dates that one must keep in mind.
|Important Events||Dates||Re-opening Dates|
|Commencement of on-line registration of application||05/08/2020||28/10/2020|
|Closure of registration of application||26/08/2020||11/11/2020|
|Closure for editing application details||26/08/2020||11/11/2020|
|Last date for printing your application||10/09/2020||11/11/2020|
|Online Fee Payment||05/08/2020 to 26/08/2020||28/10/2020 to 11/11/2020|
IBPS PO Apply Online Link
IBPS PO Application Form Process previously started on 5th August and last date was 26th August 2020. IBPS has conducted the prelims exam for those aspirants as well, but then decided to re-open the application form by making changes in the educational qualification eligibility and allowing students graduating in 2020 for this recruitment.
Interested, candidates to apply Online for IBPS PO recruitment by IBPS through the direct link given below. For IBPS PO 2020 Online Application make sure that you use a laptop or desktop- web browser as you might not be able to apply using the mobile browser on you mobile device. Given below is the IBPS PO Apply Online link for your convenience.
- IBPS PO 2020 Notification: Vacancy Increased to & Apply (Supplementary) Window Reopened till 11 November
- Check Here IBPS PO 2020-21 Official Notification
IBPS PO Application Fees
IBPS PO Application fee has been increased this year in order to supplement all the necessary precautions.
IBPS PO Payment Last date:
The online application of IBSP PO ends on 11 Novemeber 2020. Check the IBPS PO Payment detail for SC/ST/PWBD candidates and all others cadidates.
- Rs. 175/- for SC/ST/PWBD candidates.
- Rs. 850 /- for all others
How to Apply Online For IBPS PO 2020 Exam
There are a few steps to keep in mind while filling the IBPS PO 2020 application form, here we have mentioned the steps to apply online:
Steps To Check for IBPS PO Apply Online
Given below are the steps to fill IBPS PO Form. Make sure you follow them to fill the IBPS PO Form without any mistake:
- Visit the official website ibps.in or click on the direct link for IBPS PO 2020 Apply Online given above.
- On the official website click of CRP PO/MT
- Then click on the link to apply for Recruitment Process for Probationary Officers/ Management Trainees X
- Then you’ll be redirected to the online application page where you’ll have to register.
- Once your registration process is complete note down your registration number and pasword, you’ll require it to log in
- Fill your personal details and education details very carefully.
- Review your final application and pay the fees to submit your IBPS PO 2020 application.
IBPS PO Application Last date
IBPS PO Application last date is 11 November 2020 and hence make sure that you fill the form before the last date. It is mentioned on the IBPS websites that students must fill the form the earliest to avoid any last minute technical glitch.
|IBPS PO 2020 Notification PDF Out: Apply online for IBPS PO Exam @ibps.in||IBPS PO Vacancy 2020: Check PO Vacancy @ibps.in||IBPS PO 2020 Exam Dates out: Check PO Exam Dates in Official Notification PDF|
IBPS PO 2020 Pre-Requisites for Applying Online
As mentioned in the official notification, candidates need the following to apply online for IBPS PO 2020:
- Scan copy of photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm)
- Scan copy of signature and the signature should NOT be in captial letters.
- Left thumb impression (If a candidate is not having left thumb, he/she may use his/ her right thumb. If both thumbs are missing, the impression of one of the fingers of the left hand starting from the forefinger should be taken. If there are no fingers on the left hand, the impression of one of the fingers of the right hand starting from the forefinger should be taken. If no fingers are available, the impression of left toe may be taken. In all such cases where left thumb impression is not uploaded, the candidate should specify in the uploaded document the name of finger and the specification of left/right hand or toe).
- Scan copy of Hand written declaration
IBPS PO Online Application Handwritten Declaration
The text for the hand written declaration is as follows –
“I, _______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.”
The above mentioned hand written declaration has to be in the candidate’s hand writing and in English only and should NOT BE IN CAPITAL LETTERS. If it is written by anybody else or in any other language, the application will be considered as invalid.
- Bank Maha Pack (1 Year Validity)
- RRB, SBI, RBI and IBPS Exams 2020 live online classes for English Reasoning | Complete Bilingual Champion 2.0 Batch
IBPS PO 2020 Apply Online: FAQs
Q. What is IBPS PO Application Last date?
Ans. IBPS PO Application last date is 11 November 2020.
Q. How to fill IBPS PO application Form?
Ans. One can visit the official website of IBPS to fill the IBPS PO application Form or can also use the direct link given above.
Q. What is the IBPS PO Application fees to apply online for IBPS PO 2020 Exam?
Ans. IBPS PO Application fee is Rs. 175/- for SC/ST/PWBD candidates and, Rs. 850 /- for all others
Q. Who are eligible to apply for IBPS PO 2020 Recruitment?
Ans. Graduates with min age- 20 years and max age- 30 years.
Q. Where can candidates apply for IBPS PO 2020 Recruitment?
Ans. Eligible candidates can apply from the direct link given above or by visiting the official website ibps.in