The Reserve Bank of India has released the result of the RBI Assistant Mains Exam 2020. What are the next steps that the candidates who qualified in the mains examinations have to follow? In this article, we will be discussing this important information for the candidates who got selected in the RBI Assistant Mains Exam 2020.
What is LPT in RBI Assistant?
The candidates provisionally shortlisted from the Mains examination will have to undergo a language proficiency test (LPT). The language proficiency test will be conducted in the Official/Local Language of the State concerned. The Language Proficiency test will evaluate the basic knowledge of the concerned zone i.e. a candidate should be proficient in the language of the state/zone from where he/she has applied.
Next Step for the Selected Candidates
After clearing the RBI assistant mains examination, the candidates now have to appear for the language proficiency test. The test shall be of qualifying nature and only those candidates who qualify in the Language Proficiency Test (LPT) shall be appointed in the bank. Candidates can check the release list of roll numbers of shortlisted candidates for the language proficiency tests by simply clicking on the direct link mentioned below.
Apart from clearing the language proficiency test, the candidate will be tested whether he/she is medically fit. Other than this, acceptable documentary evidence has to be submitted. Let us look at the documents that the qualifying candidates have to submit in respect to the eligibility criteria:
|Category of the Candidates||Documents to be submitted|
|OBC||OBC Declaration in original and a copy of the latest OBC Caste certificate in the prescribed format.|
|SC/ST||Latest SC/ST Caste certificate in the prescribed format.|
|Ex-servicemen||Appropriate NOC/release certificate as provided in Annex II to the advertisement.|
|PWD||Disability certificate in the prescribed format issued by the Competent Authority.|
|EWS||Latest EWS certificate in the prescribed format.|
Other important documents
- Candidate’s Age Proof
- Educational qualification
- Category/caste certificate as per the government of India approved formats
- Relieving letter from the previous employer (if a government employee)
How and Whom to send the documents?
- Along with the copies of the above-mentioned certificates candidates also have to fill and send the relevant performae The regional director, human resource management department.
- The candidates have to send the documents by courier/speed post and make sure that it reaches within 10 days of the date of publication/declaration of the result.
- Candidates must mention “recruitment of assistance – 2019” on the envelope.
- Candidates can check the addresses of the respective regional offices for which they have applied and other important information by clicking on the link below.