NIACL AO Salary 2023
The detailed NIACL AO Salary 2023 has been released with the official notification for NIACL AO 2023. Most students prefer working with New India Co. Ltd. because of its prestigious name, and it delivers a compelling range of salary. For students who want to secure their careers in a respectful industry, then NIACL AO 2023 will be the best option for you. NIACL AO Salary 2023 is one of the best in class with an in-hand salary in the range of Rs. 80,000. There are also a range of allowances and perks added to the salary which make it even more lucrative. Here in this article we have given all the information on NIACL AO Salary 2023.
|NIACL AO Exam Analysis 2023|
|NIACL AO Exam Analysis, Shift 1, 9 September 2023|
NIACL AO Salary 2023
NIACL AO Recruitment 2023 is a grand opportunity for the candidates as it is not considered to be an annually conducted entrance. So, a massive number of students will appear for this exam. As per the NIACL AO Salary 2023, the post is going to be highly prestigious and reputed. The basic pay for the post of Administrative Officer (Scale-I) will be Rs. 50,925 per month and the in-hand NIACL AO Salary 2023 will be around Rs. 80,000 per month approximately.
NIACL AO Salary 2023 In-Hand Salary
It is crucial for a student to acknowledge the NIACL AO Salary 2023 structure segmentation. The salary structure is allotted as per the basic pay, benefits, allowances, and deductions. Here, we have enlisted the NIACL AO 2023 Salary structure in the given table.
|NIACL AO 2023 Salary Structure|
|Basic Pay||Rs. 50,925|
|Pay scale||Rs.50925-2500(14)-85925-2710(4)- 96765|
|Total Salary||Rs. 80,000 (approx)|
NIACL AO Salary 2023- Perks & Allowances
The net salary that a Administrative Officer (Scale-I) receive comprises the benefits of various perks and allowances. Here, we have listed down the NIACL AO Salary 2023 Perks & Allowances.
- Dearness allowance(DA)
- House rent allowance(HRA)
- Transport allowance(TA)
- City compensatory allowance(CCA)
- Newspaper allowance
- Allowance for the furnishing of residence
- Medical Reimbursement along with hospitalization facility
- Provision of loans at concessional rates of interest for housing, car, education, digital accessories.
NIACL AO Salary 2023- Job Profile & Responsibilities
There are various disciplines for which NIACL AO Notification 2023 is announced. Aspiring candidates should be familiar with the job responsibilities that they will have to perform as Administrative Officer (Scale-I).
NIACL AO Work Profile Of Legal Officer
- Employee will be liable to handle all the legal affairs of the company.
- He will be liable to prepare all required legal documents as per the requirement of the company.
- Rectifying the error and keeping the authenticity will be the responsibility of the employee
NIACL AO Work Profile Of Finance And Accounts Officer
- It involves book keeping of the company.
- Looking after the bill issues of the company.
- Checking and rectifying daily, monthly and yearly balance sheets and maintain records of the profit and loss of the company.
- Helping in making of budgets and yearly statements of the company.
NIACL AO Work Profile Of Generalist
- Employee under NIACL AO, Is liable for claim settlements, underwriting, risk assessment and supervising work of assistant.
- They are also responsible for risk proposals and authorization of claims.
- You can be posted anywhere across India, as per the choice of the company.
- You will have to serve probation period of at least one year from the date of joining the duty. The probation period may be extended twice by a further period of six months.
NIACL AO Salary 2023- Career Growth
Candidates after getting final selection in NIACL for the position of Administrative Officer (Scale-I) in various disciplines will get ample opportunities for career growth. The growth in hierarchy will be after qualifying the internal promotional examinations which will be conducted at regular intervals. To grow in the organization, candidates need to impart their duty and perform their work with utmost sincerity.
NIACL AO Salary- Probation
Aspirants appointed for the position of Administrative Officer (Scale-I) on regular pay rolls of the company will be on probation period for one year after joining the duty. NIACL AO Probation may be extended twice for a further time period of 6 months rather than stretching up to 1 year at a time. During the probation period, officers will have to pass the Non-Life Licentiate Examination which is conducted by the Insurance Institute Of India. Aspirants who qualify for the examination will be confirmed for his/her service in the company. Officers who fail to pass for the exam within the extended probation period will be terminated after the completion of the duration specified.
NIACL AO Salary- Guarantee Bond
Candidates before joining as Administrative Officer (Scale-I) will have to give an undertaking to serve the company for a minimum time period of 4 years including the probation period. Aspirants who resign from the company before the expiry of bond period will be held responsible for paying liquidated damages equal to one year’s gross salary received during the probation. The amount may be adjusted proportionately based on the duration of their service. Additionally, the candidate must provide a stamped Indemnity Bond, duly signed by two sureties of sound financial standing (not blood relatives), for an amount equivalent to one year’s gross salary. Officers who resign from the company during the probation period or whose services are terminated by the company during probation period will have to pay the gross salary received by them during the entire service in the company in addition to an amount of Rs. 25,000.
|NIACL AO Syllabus||NIACL AO Eligibility 2023|
|NIACL AO Cut Off||NIACL AO Apply Online 2023|