PNB SO Admit Card 2023 Out
Punjab National Bank has released the PNB SO Admit Card 2023 on its official website, www.pnbindia.in. Aspirants who have successfully applied for the 240 vacancies of Specialist Officer can now download the call letter from the link given below. The PNB SO Online Exam is scheduled to be conducted on 02 July 2023. The admit card is an important document that all must carry to the exam centre. Here, aspirants can go through the complete details regarding PNB SO Admit Card 2023.
PNB SO Admit Card
PNB SO Admit Card is out on 24 June 2023. The PNB SO Call Letter 2023 is one of the most important documents that aspirants must carry to the exam centre. Through the PNB SO Admit Card 2023, candidates who have submitted their application forms will get complete details such as the exam date, shift, timings, and test venue address.
PNB SO Admit Card Overview
The given table comprises all the important points regarding PNB SO Admit Card 2023. All the aspiring candidates will get a complete overview of the PNB SO Call Letter here.
|PNB SO Admit Card 2023 Overview|
|Organization||Punjab National Bank|
|Exam Name||PNB SO Exam 2023|
|Status||PNB SO Admit Card Released|
|PNB SO Admit Card||24 June 2023|
|Selection Process||Online Exam, Interview|
|PNB SO Call Letter 2023||Check this Post in Hindi|
PNB SO Admit Card 2023: Important Dates
Here, aspirants can go through the important dates related to PNB Specialist Officer Admit Card 2023.
|PNB SO Call Letter 2023 Important Dates|
|PNB SO Admit Card 2023||24 June 2023|
|PNB SO Recruitment Online Exam Date||02 July 2023|
PNB SO Admit Card 2023 Link
The PNB SO Admit Card 2023 can be downloaded from the given post. As the admit card is released by PNB we have given here the direct link to access the PNB SO admit card. Candidates need to bookmark the post to receive the latest updates related to PNB SO Call Letter 2023.
Steps To Download PNB SO Admit Card 2023
Here are the detailed steps to download the PNB SO Admit Card 2023.
- Visit the official website of Punjab National Bank by clicking on the provided link: https://www.pnbindia.in/.
- The home page of the PNB portal will be displayed on your screen.
- On the right side of the screen, look for the top icon and click on it.
- A side menu will appear, and you need to click on the “Recruitments” option.
- A new page will open, specifically for recruitment.
- Look for the section dedicated to the Specialist Officer post on the new page.
- Under the Specialist Officer section, locate and click on the “Call Letter” link.
- You will be redirected to a new page.
- On the new page, carefully enter the required details, such as your registration number and password.
- After entering the details, click on the “Submit” option.
- The PNB SO Admit Card will be displayed on your screen, containing important information about the candidates and the exam.
- Verify all the printed details on the admit card.
- Finally, click on the “Print” option to obtain a physical copy of the admit card, which you need to carry to the exam hall.
Details Required To Download PNB SO Call Letter 2023
An aspirant will require the following login credentials to download the PNB SO Admit Card 2023. These details are provided to candidates at the time he/she registered for the application form.
- Registration Number
- Password/Date Of Birth
|PNB SO Syllabus 2023||PNB SO Salary 2023|
Details Mentioned on PNB SO Admit Card
After downloading the PNB SO Call Letter 2023, candidates should go through the details mentioned on it.
- Exam Name
- Examination Date
- Post Applied For
- Candidate’s Name
- Registration Number
- Roll Number
- Exam Time
- Test Centre Address
- Space For Candidate’s Signature
- Space For Invigilator’s Signature
- Instructions For The Examination
PNB SO Exam Pattern 2023
Candidates who are going to appear in the Punjab National Bank SO must also check the exam pattern which is given below. There is a negative marking of 0.25 marks on each wrong answer.
|PNB SO Exam Pattern|
|Parts||Name of the Test||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration (Minutes)|
|Part II||Professional Knowledge||100||100|