PNB SO Syllabus 2023
Punjab National Bank has announced 240 vacancies for Specialist Officers position. Candidates interested and eligible for this job opportunity should be familiar with the PNB SO Syllabus. The PNB SO Selection Process includes two stages: an Online Exam followed by an interview. Having knowledge of the syllabus and exam patterns will enable candidates to prepare effectively for the examination. In the given post, we have discussed in detail PNB SO Syllabus 2023.
PNB SO Syllabus and Exam Pattern
The PNB SO Syllabus and Exam Pattern is released along with the official notification. The exam will comprise sections like Reasoning Ability, English Language, Quantitative Aptitude, and Professional Knowledge. Understanding the syllabus and Exam Pattern is the foremost step before beginning the preparation for PNB SO Exam 2023. Here in this blog we have covered the topic-wise PNB SO Syllabus 2023.
PNB SO Syllabus: Overview
Here is a brief overview of PNB SO Syllabus 2023 highlighting all the important points.
|PNB SO Syllabus 2023: Overview|
|Organization||Punjab National Bank|
|Exam Name||PNB SO Exam 2023|
|Selection Process||Online Exam, Interview|
|PNB SO Recruitment 2023||24 May 2023|
|PNB SO Syllabus 2023||Check this Post in Hindi|
PNB SO Syllabus 2023
The section-wise PNB SO Syllabus 2023 must be known to all the candidates. The syllabus for all the sections like Reasoning, English, and Quant, professional knowledge is given here.
PNB SO Syllabus 2023: Reasoning
- Direction / Coded-Direction
- Blood Relation / Coded-Blood-Relation
- Inequality / Coded Inequality
- Coding-Decoding (General + Coded)
- Resultant (Miscellaneous)
- Coded Series
- Syllogism (General +Coded)
- Data-Sufficiency (Two or Three statements)
- Input-Output (Word or Number Based)
- Circular/ Triangular/ Rectangular/ Square Seating Arrangement
- Linear Seating Arrangement (Single, Double, or Uncertain) + With Direction & Distance
- Box Based Puzzles (Certain + Uncertain)
- Floor or Floor-Flat Based Puzzles
- Comparison/ Categorized/ Order Ranking-Based Puzzle
- Blood-Relation-based Puzzles
- Day/ Month/ Year/Age-Based Puzzle
- Logical Reasoning: Statement and Assumptions, Statement and Inference, Cause and Effect, Course of Action, Strength of Argument, and Statement and Conclusion
PNB SO Syllabus 2023: English Language
- Reading Comprehension
- Phrase rearrangement
- Word swap
- Word rearrangement
- Match the column
- Word usage
- Sentence-based Error
- Phrase replacement
- Spelling error
- Error correction
- Idioms and phrases
- Cloze test
- Sentence Rearrangement
- One-word inference
PNB SO Syllabus 2023: Quantitative Aptitude
- Number System
- Simplification and Approximation
- Ratio and Proportion
- Time and Work
- Time, Speed, and Distance
- Profit and Loss
- Simple and Compound Interest
- Data Interpretation (Tables, Bar Graphs, Line Graphs, Pie Charts, etc.)
- Permutation and Combination
PNB SO Syllabus 2023: Professional Knowledge
This section will vary depending on the specific post and the chosen field or specialization. Here is the list of some general information that candidates should have.
- For banking exams: Banking and Financial Awareness, Banking Operations, Financial Management, Marketing in Banking, Risk Management, Financial Institutions, Indian Economy, etc.
PNB SO Exam Pattern 2023
Along with the PNB Syllbaus 2023, the candidates must have some idea about the PNB SO Exam Pattern 2023. The detailed exam pattern for the online exam is given below.
- The exam will be held in two parts.
- The total time duration for the exam is 120 minutes.
- There will be 200 questions.
- There is a negative marking in the examination. One-fourth of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as a penalty.
|PNB SO Exam Pattern|
|Parts||Name of the Test||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration (Minutes)|
|Part II||Professional Knowledge||100||100|
The candidates who qualify the written examination will appear in the Interview round.