PNB SO Apply Online 2020: Today i.e 6 October 2020, is the last date to apply Punjab National Bank Specialist Officer. The notification had released to recruit 535 candidates for PNB SO recruitment 2020. The application for the same has also released on its official website and the application fee for General Category is Rs. 850 and that for reserved category is Rs. 175. The interested candidates can apply to the posts through the online mode today only as today is the last date. You can directly apply online from the link given below. Online Application Link for Specialist officer Post will be available till 6 October 2020. Click on the link and check the eligibility and other information in details regarding the PNB SO recruitment 2020.
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 3 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at best price today
This package Includes IBPS PO Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
Validity: 3 Months
Note: This package is not a part of Double Validity Offer
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 12 Months
- 24 Months
- 1 Month
- 3 Months
Earlier, the PNB had extended the last day of online application till 6 October 2020.
Important Dates of PNB SO 2020
- Opening date of online registration: September 8, 2020
- Closing Date of online registration: October 6, 2020
PNB SO Apply Online 2020- Direct Link
Below is the direct link provided to apply for the various posts of PNB SO recruitment 2020. The eligible candidates can apply for the post they desired or were preparing for. Below are the steps to apply to make it easy for you to fill the application form online.
- SC/ST/PWBD category candidates – Rs 175/-
- All others: Rs 850/-
How to Apply Online for PNB SO 2020?
- Visit to the official website of PNB, @pnbindia.in
- On the homepage, a tab “Recruitment” appears, click on it
- Choose “NOTICE DATED (07-09-2020)” click on the icon reading “PNB SO Registration”
- Fill up all details along with the post you are looking for with valid personal email ID and Contact Number
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format and with correct details in correct box.
- Pay the PNB SO application fee and upload all the relevant documents asked in the application form.
- Click on the FINAL SUBMIT button and download your application form.
PNB SO Vacancies 2020
The Punjab National Bank SO Notification has released a total of 535 vacancies for various posts of Specialist Officers for 2020 recruitment procedure. There is also a reservation in vacancies for SC, ST, OBC, PWD and EWS category of candidates as per the government’s rules & regulations. Before applying for the posts, have a look at the number of vacancies for each post given in the below table.
|PNB SO Post||No. of Vacancies|
|Manager ( HR)||10|
|Senior Manager (Risk)||40|
|Senior Manager (Credit)||50|
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What is the last date to Apply online for PNB SO 2020?
Ans. 6 October 2020 is the last date, but you are advised to apply much before the last date.
Q. What is the application fee for SC/ST category candidates?
Ans. The application fee for SC/ST is Rs. 175
Q. Can I apply for PNB SO 2020 through offline mode?
Ans. No there is no such option, application form is available only in online mode.
Q. When is PNB SO exam going to be scheduled?
Ans. Till now exam dates are not released yet.