| Updated On February 13th, 2020 at 06:39 pm
RBI Assistant Admit Card 2020 (prelims)
RBI Assistant Admit Card 2020 for Prelims has released by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) on its official website. Prelims exam 2020 will be held in February i.e. 14th February 2020 & 15th February 2020 for the recruitment of 926 vacancies of RBI Assistant.
Important Dates to Download RBI Assistant Prelims Admit Card:
i. Commencement of Call letter Download: 03rd February 2020
ii. Closure of Call letter Download: 15th February 2020
This package Includes IBPS RRB Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
IBPS RRB Mains, IBPS CLERK, IBPS PO, LIC ASSISTANT, IBPS SO, IBPS PO Mains, SBI PO, SBI Clerk, Assistant, IBPS RRB PO Prelims etc.
Additionally you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
What all You Get
- All Interactive Live Classes by best teachers
- All Recorded Video Courses designed by experts
- All Tests Series
- All eBooks
- Doubt Clearing by experts
- Personality Development Courses like Spoken English, Interview Techniques and more...
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Language: English & Hindi Medium
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 12 Months
- 6 Months
- 1 Month
- 3 Months
Steps to download RBI Assistant Prelims Admit Card 2020
- Visit the official website of RBI.
- Enter your registration number and date of birth.
- A Captcha code will be there, enter the code.
- Click on the submit button.
- After submitting the authentic details, your RBI Assistant Call Letter 2020 will appear on the screen.
- You can now take the print of the admit card.
|RBI Assistant Prelims Admit Card 2020|
|RBI Assistant Exam Dates 2020|
|RBI Assistant Previous Year’s Cut-off|
Candidates should download the Call letter at the earliest to avoid last minute panic.
Q1.When will the RBI Assistant 2020 Exam be going to conduct?
A1. The Prelims exam for RBI Assistant 2020 exam is going to conduct on 14th & 15th February 2020.
Q2. How can I download RBI Assistant 2020 Prelims Admit Card?
A2. Candidates can download the RBI Assistant Admit Card 2020 for Prelims & Mains Exam from the link given below in this article.
Q3. What documents are required to carry for RBI Assistant Exam?
A3. Candidates need to Carry Admit Card along with any one of the authorization documents such as Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, Voter ID, etc.
RBI Assistant exam pattern 2020 is similar to other banking & insurance exams with main focus on 3 sections i.e. English language, Reasoning Ability & Numerical Ability. There will be 100 questions of 1 mark each. The total time duration will be 60 minutes (with a provision of sectional timings).
Do’s and Dont’s while downloading RBI Assistant Prelims Admit Card 2020
- One must ensure that the information/details mentioned on the Admit Card is accurate while downloading the RBI Assistant Prelims Admit Card.
- Carefully examine the Time & Venue of RBI Assistant Prelims Admit Card 2020.
- Safekeeping of Admit Card is essential to avoid any hassle or last-minute delay.
RBI Assistant 2020: Check Exam Dates
|Commencement of Online Application||23rd December 2019|
|Last Day to Apply Online||24th January 2020|
|Tentative Date of Preliminary Exam||14th/15th February 2020|
|Tentative Date of Mains Exam||March 2020|
RBI Assistant Previous Year’s Cut Off
State wise & category wise cut off 2017 : Prelims
|Kanpur & Lucknow||72.75||69.25||78.50||86.50|
|Thiruvanantapuram & Kochi||76.00||–||84.25||87.25|
State wise & category wise cut off 2017 : Mains
|Kanpur & Lucknow||94.00||105.75||110.00||121.25|
|Thiruvanantapuram & Kochi||91.25||–||116.25||124.50|
Check RBI Assistant preliminary exam cut off for the year 2016
RBI Assistant Mains | Section wise cut off | 2016
RBI Assistant 2020 | English | Important Questions
All the Best BA’ians for RBI Assistant Prelims