UPSC CSE Apply Online 2020: The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the official notification for Civil Services examination 2020 on its official website upsc.gov.in. For your convenience, the direct link to download UPSC CSE official notification is given below.
UPSC conducts Civil Servies exam annually to recruit Officers in All India Services (IAS, IPS) & Central Services (IFS, IRS, IAAS, IRAS, IRPS, IDES, IDAS, ITS, DANIPS, DANICS etc) through a three-tier exam. The total number of vacancies is 796.
This package Includes IBPS PO Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
Additionally you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 12 Months
- 6 Months
- 1 Month
- 3 Months
UPSC IAS 2020: Timeline
Commencement of Online Application – 12th February 2020
Last Date to Apply Online – 3rd March 2020
Preliminary Exam Date – 31st May 2020
UPSC IAS 2020: Selection Procedure
The selection procedure of UPSC civil servies is a three-tier process i.e. preliminary exam followed by mains & interview. The detailed process is as follows:
UPSC Civil Services Preliminary Exam
There will be 2 objective-type papers of 200 marks each i.e. General Studies & CSAT. CSAT is qualifying in nature i.e. minimum qualifying marks is 33%. The merit of UPSC Civil prelims exam 2020 will be based on General Studies paper.
UPSC Civil Services Mains Exam
UPSC Civil Services mains will consist of 9 conventional type papers. Out of 9 papers two papers are qualifying in nature. The maximum marks of UPSC Civil services mains is 1750.
UPSC Civil Services Interview
The interview will be of 275 marks. The final merit list will be based on marks obtained in Mains + Interview.
UPSC IAS 2020: How To Apply Online
Following are the steps to Apply Online For UPSC IAS 2020:
- Eligible candidates are required to apply online by using the website
- Click on “Online Application For Various Examinations”
- Click on “Part I Registration”.
- Enter the valid details.
- Now Pay online fee using “Part II Registration”
You may also like to read: