RBI Assistant Mains 2020 Mini Mock: The Reserve Bank of India is all set to conduct its Mains Examination for the final stage of its recruitment for the post of Assistant.
There are total of 926 vacancies for which this exam will be conducted. Giving mocks is one such step to clear this exam especially Mains. We understand that how much giving mocks is an essential step to clear the Mains. Hence, we are providing you with RBI Assistant Mini Mock to assess your preparation.
The RBI Assistant Mini Mock 2020 Features:
- It consist of five sections namely -Computer, Reasoning, General Awareness, English Language, Quantitative aptitude.
- There will be 20 questions in each section.
- There will be no sectional time limit
- Total number of questions will be 100.
- Total time limit for the Mini Mock will be 70 minutes.
- There will be negative marking of one-fourth mark.
- Each question will carry equal marks.
Why to Attempt RBI Assistant Mini Mocks 2020:
- It will give you an insight about the real exam pattern.
- It will give you an In-Hand experience of the exam.
- It’s level of exam is true to actual exam level.
- Helps you in handling the exam pressure.
Steps to Attempt RBI Assistant Mini Mocks 2020:
Students can now choose to attempt RBI Mini mocks on bankersadda.com in two formats, either on web or on Adda247 App. Follow the steps to attempt the RBI Mini Mocks 2020.
- Click on the RBI Mini Mock 2020 web link given above to attempt the Mini Mock.
- Read the instructions carefully before starting the RBI Assistant Mini Mock 2020. Once you read the instructions click on the check box given below the instructions.
- Select the Language to attempt the Mini Mock. You can later change the language as per your convenience and click on Start Test to begin.
- Submit the test only once you are done with all the question. once the test is submitted it cannot be resumed.
- You can Check your obtained score card to analyse your rank, marks scored and time spent on the test and also per question as well. You can also compare your time taken with the topper’s time taken and analyse your performance more effeciently.