RBI Office Attendants 2021:
The Reserve Bank of India recently announced 841 vacancies for the post of Office Attendants. Eligible candidates may apply the online application form from 24 February 2021 to 15 March 2021.
Check Exam Pattern
The structure of Online Test (objective type) would be as follows:
|S. No.||Subjects||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Composite Time|
RBI Office Attendants selection procedure is defined by the officials of the Reserve Bank of India. Candidates who want to get selected have to crack the online objective type exam followed by the LPT.
Here, the detailed process is given to help you understand:
- There will be an online test which will be objective type.
- The online test will be available in bilingual i.e. English and Hindi except ‘General English’.
- There will be negative marking for each wrong answer in the Online Test, ¼ marks will be deducted for each wrong answer marked by the candidate.
- Candidates will have to obtain the minimum prescribed marks in each given subject individually.
- After the Online Test, there will be LPT (Language Proficiency Test).
- LPT will be qualifying in nature.
- The only candidates who will pass the Online Test will have to undergo a Language Proficiency Test.
- Language Proficiency Test will be conducted in an official/local language of the state from which the candidate will appear for the examination.
- Those candidates who will not be able to qualify the LPT shall not be considered for the final selection.
- The final selection will depend on the performance in the Online Test, qualifying in LPT, medical fitness, verification of certificates and biometric data/identity verification etc. to the bank’s satisfaction.