Directions: (Q.1-5): Study the following information carefully and answer the questions given below:
T-20 World Cup is being organized by India. Different teams are participating in the T-20 World Cup. There are some new teams which are also participating in this T-20 for the first time. Seven new teams which are participating for the first time are – Afghanistan, Nepal, UAE, India, Netherlands, Hongkong and Ireland. They will be playing there practice matches at different places, namely Mumbai, Chennai, New Delhi, Dharamshala, Bengaluru, Kolkata and Mohali, put not necessarily in the same order, on different days of the week, starting from Monday.
• Afghanistan will be playing at Chennai, but neither on Friday nor on Monday.
• The host country will be playing on Thursday at Bengaluru.
• There is a gap of one day between Afghanistan and India match.
• Hongkong will be playing the match before Ireland but after Netherlands at New Delhi on Wednesday.
• Ireland will be playing on the last day of the week.
• Nepal will be playing at Mohali.
• No match will be played at Mumbai on Monday.
• The match at Kolkata will be played on the last day of the week.
• The match at Dharamshala will be played on Tuesday.
• No match will be played at Mohali on Tuesday and Friday.
1. Nepal will be playing the match on which day of the week?
2. Which team will be playing the match between Saturday and after Thursday?
3. Which of the following combinations is true?
(a) India – Thursday – Bengaluru
(b) Netherlands – Wednesday – Mumbai
(c) Ireland – Saturday – Kolkata
(d) UAE – Monday – Chennai
(e) Nepal – Friday – Dharamshala
4. Which team will be playing in Dharamshala?
5. Which of the following combinations is true?
(a) Nepal – Tuesday
(b) Hongkong – Sunday
(c) Netherlands – Thursday
(d) Nepal – Monday
(e) None of the above
Directions (Q. 6-10): Read the following information carefully and answer the questions given below:
Ten businessmen Prashant Pandey, roshni Singh, Ashish Gupta, Swati Gupta, Vandana Sharma, Gopal Anand, Mansi Viswas, Shivam Dhar,Narendra Kumar and Pooja Saini are travelling by ten different airlines to ten different destinations. The Airlines are – Air India, Lufthansa, Virgin Airlines, British Airways, Go Air, Qatar Airways, Cathay Pacific, Thai Airways, Fly Emirates and Air Arabia. The ten destinations are Brazil, South Africa, Sydney, New York, Hong Kong, Seoul, Myanmar, Durban, Dubai and Paris, but not necessarily in the same order.
• Roshni Singh is travelling to South Africa.
• Vandana Sharma is travelling by Go Air and going to Hong Kong.
• The person travelling by Air Arabia is going to Paris.
• Mansi Viswas is travelling by Cathay Pacific.
• Narendra Kumar is travelling to Dubai.
• Shivam Dhar is travelling to Durban.
• Gopal Anand is travelling to Seoul by Qatar Airways.
• Swati Gupta is travelling by British Airways to New York.
• Neither Prashant Pandey nor Roshni Singh is travelling by Fly Emirates.
• Narendra Kumar is not travelling by Air India or Lufthansa.
• Prashant Pandey travels neither by Air India nor by Thai Airways.
• The person who travels to Sydney is using Virgin Airlines.
• Prashant Pandey is travelling to Brazil.
• Ashish Gupta is travelling by Virgin Airlines and Shivam Dhar by Thai Airways.
6. Narendra Kumar is travelling by which airline?
(a) Thai Airways
(b) Go Air
(c) Air India
(d) Other than given options
(e) Virgin Airlines
7. Mansi Viswas is travelling to which destination?
(d) South Africa
(e) Hong Kong
8. Which of the following pairs is correct?
(a) Pooja Saini – Air Arabia – Hong Kong
(b) Shivam Dhar – Thai Airways – Sydney
(c) Ashish Gupta – British Airways – Sydney
(d) Gopal Anand– Qatar Airways – Seoul
(e) Mansi Viswas –Go Air – Myanmar
9. Roshni Singh is travelling by which airline?
(a) Air India
(c) Thai Airways
(d) Fly Emirates
(e) Either Air India or Lufthansa
10. Prashant Pandey is travelling by which airline and to which destination?
(a) Qatar Airways – Seoul
(b) British Airways – New York
(c) Lufthansa – Sydney
(d) Lufthansa – Brazil
(e) Virgin Airlines -Sydney