SBI Apprentice 2020: All the aspirants who wish to apply for SBI Apprentice 2020 must fill the application form right now as only 1 day is left for the online application window to close. The last date to SBI Apprentice Apply Online 2020 is 10th December 2020. The State Bank Of India has released 8500 Vacancies for the post of SBI Apprentice this year. The candidates who are interested and are eligible to apply can visit the official website of SBI or click on the link mentioned below for the Online Application window of SBI Apprentice 2020
SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2020: Important Dates
|Notification Release||19th November 2020|
|Online Application Starts||20th November 2020|
|Last date to SBI Apprentice Apply Online||10th December 2020|
|Call Letter / Admit Card release||Yet to be announced|
|Online Exam||January 2021 (Tentative)|
|Result||Yet to be notified|
|Language Proficiency Test||Yet to be notified|
SBI Apprentice Online Application 2020
Aspirants who are eligible and interested in applying for this recruitment can visit the official website of SBI or use the SBI Apprentice Apply Online direct link for mentioned below. Only 1 day is left till the online application window closes. The aspirants are advised to fill the application form as soon as possible.
Documents required for registration
The following are the details and documents that the candidates must have to successfully apply online for SBI apprentice 2020.
- Mobile number
- Email ID
- Scanned copy of a photograph
- scanned copy of the signature
- educational certificates
- Aadhaar card
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Disability (if applicable)
How to apply online for SBI apprentice 2020?
Candidates must follow the below steps in order to successfully fill the application form for SBI apprentice.
- Candidates first have to visit the official website of SBI Apprentice or click on the direct link provided below.
- Candidates have to click on the SBI Apprentice Apply Online link of “ engagement of apprentices in SBI under the Apprentices act, 1961”
- A new “Apply Online” link will be displayed. Clicking that link candidates will be redirected to the application page.
- Candidates have to click on “ click here for new registration” and enter their basic details asked in the registration form.
- Candidates have to upload the scanned copy of their photograph and their signature as per the requirements.
- After clicking on “ Validate your details” A new page will open where the candidates can preview their application form and make changes if required.
- After rechecking the application form candidates have to click on the “final submit” button and take the printout of their respective application forms
SBI Apprentice Online Application Fee 2020