SBI Apprentice 2020: The State bank of India has released an official notification for the Apprentice Recruitment on the official website of SBI. This notification was released on 19th November 2020 to invite the applicants for the recruitment of 8500 apprentices. All the candidates who are interested in this recruitment and are eligible to apply can visit the official website of SBI and fill the application form. The last date to apply online is 10 December 2020. In this article, we will be discussing some important details about this recruitment released by the State bank of India.
SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2020: Important Dates
|Notification Release||19th November 2020|
|Online Application Starts||20th November 2020|
|Last date to apply||10th December 2020|
|Call Letter / Admit Card release||Yet to be announced|
|Online Exam||January 2021 (Tentative)|
|Result||Yet to be notified|
|Language Proficiency Test||Yet to be notified|
SBI Apprentice Online Application 2020
Aspirants who are eligible and interested in applying for this recruitment can visit the official website of SBI or use the direct link mentioned below. The last date for online application for the recruitment of SBI apprentice is 10 December 2020. The aspirants are advised to fill the application form as soon as possible.
Documents required for registration
The following are the details and documents that the candidates must have to successfully apply online for SBI apprentice 2020.
- Mobile number
- Email ID
- Scanned copy of a photograph
- scanned copy of the signature
- educational certificates
- Aadhaar card
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Disability (if applicable)
How to apply online for SBI apprentice 2020?
Candidates must follow the below steps in order to successfully fill the application form for SBI apprentice.
- Candidates first have to visit the official website of SBI or click on the direct link provided below.
- Candidates have to click on the link of “ engagement of apprentices in SBI under the Apprentices act, 1961”
- A new “Apply Online” link will be displayed. Clicking that link candidates will be redirected to the application page.
- Candidates have to click on “ click here for new registration” and enter their basic details asked in the registration form.
- Candidates have to upload the scanned copy of their photograph and their signature as per the requirements.
- After clicking on “ Validate your details” A new page will open where the candidates can preview their application form and make changes if required.
- After rechecking the application form candidates have to click on the “final submit” button and take the printout of their respective application forms
Online Application Fee 2020