SBI Circle Based Officer Online Application 2020:- One of the greatest opportunity has been given by SBI to already working officers in Scheduled commercial banks and Regional Rural Banks to join one of the most coveted institutions in India i.e SBI as an SBI officer. A total of 3850 vacancies has been released and the last date to apply for this recruitment process is 16th August 2020 thus interested and eligible candidates are requested to fill the application form today. You can apply for SBI CBO on the link provided in this post, this will redirect you to an online application link for CBO @sbi.co.in,SBI Circle based officers will be posted in the applied Circle only. The last date to apply online is 16th August, No Application will be accepted after 16th August so Students apply for SBI Circle Based Officer Online Application 2020 as soon as possible. We will be providing you all the relevant information related to SBI CBO 2020 recruitment process in this space, Check the notification, Vacancies, Eligibility, and other important details and apply for the post.
This package comes with 3 Months Extended Validity
ABOUT JAIIB & SBI CBO MAHA PACK
JAIIB & SBI CBO MAHA PACK gives you unlimited access to Complete Preparation Package designed by a team of
experts for all the upcoming JAIIB exams and SBI CBO interviews throughout the year.
These courses are for all those bankers who aim to pass JAIIB Exam in a single attempt or first attempt and are also for those who intend to do a quick revision of course.
What will you get? (JAIIB)
-720 Hours Live Classes (All upcoming Live Classes Batch)
-1000+ Hours Video Lectures
-4000+ Questions (30 Full length Mock Test)
-24*7 Online access to the course
What will you get? (SBI CBO)
80+ Hours Video Classes which includes:
(a) Banking & Finance Current Affairs
(b) Banking Operations:
(i) Duties of CBO & Roles Expectations of Bank
(ii) Various Acts related to Banking & Commerce
(iii) Monetary Policy of Reserve Bank of India
(iv) Banking Commerce and Economic Environment
(c) SBI Corporate Culture
(d) Corporate Communication
(e) Personality Development & Interview Skills
(f) eBook-Interview Booster
(g) One on One Mock Interview with Banking Veterans
(Every Aspirant will get chance to appear for 1 One-On-One Mock Interview in any convenient language)
Validity: 12 Months
*You will get a mail after purchasing the batch for login in.
*You will get recorded video links within 48 working hours.
*No Refunds will be given in any case and registration can be canceled by Adda247 for any anti-batch activity.
- 80 hrs. Video Classes + Live Interview Session
- Counselling Sessions by Expert Faculties
- Recorded Videos available 24/7 for quick Revision.
- 9 Months
Here we are providing you complete information related to SBI Circle Based Officer Apply Online 2020 Process with steps and the direct link to submit your application.
SBI Circle Based Officer Apply Online 2020
The State Bank of India has activated the SBI Circle Based Officer Apply Online Link on its official website @sbi.co.in Candidates who are interested in this recruitment can check the important dates given below and then apply via the direct link:
|Exam Events||Important Dates|
|Online Registration Starts On||27th July 2020|
|Last Date of Registration||16th August 2020|
|Last Date to edit Application||16th August 2020|
|Last Date of printing Application||31st August 2020|
|Online Fee Payment Start||27th July 2020|
|Last Date of Fee Payment||16th August 2020|
Note: Online application may not be supported on mobile browsers, use dekstop/laptop/PC to register online for recruitment process.
SBI Circle Based Officer 2020 Steps to Apply Online
- Visit the official website sbi.co.in
- There under the Recruitment of Circle Based Officer- click on the Apply Online link
- Click for New Registration
- Then you’ll be required to upload or enter your details on- Basic Info, Details, Qualification, Uploads
- Preview your application
- Make Payment and do the final submit.
Things to Keep in mind while applying online for SBI CBO 2020
1. Be carefull while entering details like your name, eductaion, category etc.
2. Please note that change of category will not be permitted at any stage after the online registration process is complete
3. Candidates should note down the registration number and password. They can re-open the saved data using registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed. This facility will be available three times only. Once the application is filled completely, candidates should submit the data. No change /edit will be allowed thereafter.
- Recent Photograph,
- ID Proof (PDF),
- Proof of Date of Birth (PDF),
- Brief Resume – detailing educational/ professional qualification, experience and assignments handled (PDF),
- Educational Certificates: Relevant Mark Sheets/ Degree/ Certificate (PDF),
Professional Qualification Certificate (eg. MBA, CA, CFA, ICWA etc.), if any.
- JAIIB/ CAIIB Certificate (if any),
- Experience certificates (PDF),
- Form-16/ Salary Slip (PDF),
- 10th or 12th standard mark sheet/ certificate evidencing having studied the specified local language of the applied State as one of the subjects
SBI CBO 2020: Registration Form
The first step towards completing the online application process for SBI CBO 2020 recruitment is completing the registration form. Once you’ve registered with the portal then you’ll be able to fill the application form.
The State Bank of India Circle Based Officer Recruitment’s registration form will ask you the following information:
- First Name
- Middle Name
- Last Name
- Mother’s Full Name
- Mobile No.
- Email ID
- Security Code (it will be displayed on screen)
SBI CBO 2020: Application Form
The next step is to fill the application form for the post of Circle Based Officer, and once you proceed for this step a pop-up will appear displaying the following information:
1. Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by the Central Government.
2. Study of local language of the applied State as one of the subjects in 10th or 12th standard.
Minimum 2 years’ experience (as on 01.08.2020) as an officer in any Scheduled Commercial Bank or any Regional Rural Bank.
For cutoff dates and other eligibility conditions, please refer advertisement number CRPD/CBO/2020-21/20
Fill the following details in the 1st step of Application Form:
Once you select the category application fees payable will appear on your screen
- For General/ EWS/ OBC- Rs. 750 and No fees for SC/ ST/ PWD
The subsequent steps of SBI CBO 2020 Application form incldes the following:
- Personal Details