SBI Clerk Prelims 2020– State Bank of India is all set to conduct the exam for this year Junior Associate(Clerk) vacancy. Tomorrow is the first day of the Prelims exam. We at adda247 understands your curiosity of knowing how you have performed. So, we will be covering all the details of the prelims exam tomorrow live on bankersadda.com and Adda247 YouTube channel.
Recent Changes in SBI Clerk Exam pattern
There are no major changes which are seen in the latest exam of SBI Clerk Prelims. Though, We are not expecting any major changes in this year exam. But, It is advisable to students to be mentally prepare for any change as SBI is known for giving surprises in the exam. You may see something that you have not studied or practiced. In such a situation donot panic and donot try to attempt such question as you see them. Try to complete those questions first which you have studied or are more comfortable in solving. Then, if you have time try solving those questions. This way you will not waste your time.
Going through previous year question before going to exam will be a good idea. It will boost your confidence and will also help you to level up your performance. In order to give you extra push also, Go through the previous years’ exam paper.
Stay Tuned on Bankersadda at 10 AM Tomorrow for SBI Clerk Prelims 2020 Shift 1 Exam Analysis.
We are providing you with all the important Links that you must go through before heading to your exam.
- SBI Clerk Prelims Exam Dates, Download Admit Card, Syllabus, Cut-Off, Mock Test
- SBI Clerk Admit Card 2020: Direct link to Download SBI Junior Assistant Hall Ticket
- SBI Clerk Syllabus 2020: Click Here to View
- SBI Clerk 2020 Study Plan: Follow For Assured Result In SBI Clerk Exam
- SBI Clerk Prelims Previous Year Papers: Download Question Paper PDFs with Solutions
- Click Here to Download SBI Clerk Prelims 2020 Mock Test Paper & Solutions
- Click Here To Download 30 Questions of Sentence Rearrangement for SBI Clerk Prelims 2020
- Click here to Download PDF of Error Detection
- Click here to download the 30 Questions of Number Series for SBI Clerk Prelims 2020