SBI Clerk Prelims Free All India Mock Test was conducted on 22nd Jan 2020 at 1PM. Many banking aspirants appeared for the Maha Mock and now its time to check the results. You can download the results from the link given below. In case you have missed the mock test, you can still attempt it. The Cut Off for this test is 55 marks. Following are section wise good attempts:
Reasoning – 20-22
Quantitative Aptitude – 21-22
English Language – 15-17
SBI has released SBI Clerk Notification recently to recruit more than 8000 candidates for the post of Junior Associate. The last date for SBI Clerk online applications is 26 January 2020. Candidates who wants to pursue his/her career with the banking sector must fill the registration form after checking the eligibility criteria. Also, after going through the registration process, prepare yourself for the upcoming SBI Clerk 2020 Exam
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 3 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at best price today
This package Includes IBPS PO Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
Validity: 3 Months
Note: This package is not a part of Double Validity Offer
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 24 Months
- 1 Month
- 12 Months
- 3 Months
SBI Clerk is a two stage recruitment process including prelims and mains followed by LPT (Language Proficiency Test). SBI Clerk Prelims Exam consist of 3 sections: Numerical Ability, Reasoning Ability and English with a total score of 100 marks and total duration of 60 minutes (1 hour). There is sectional timing in SBI Clerk Prelims Exam. Here is the pattern for the same:
|S.No.||Name of Tests(Objective||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1||English Language||30||30||20 minutes|
|2||Quantitative Aptitude||35||35||20 minutes|
|3||Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
Why to attempt SBI Clerk Prelims Free All India Mock Test 1?
- This will help in understanding how the questions are asked in the examination
- It will give you an exam like experience.
- This will enhance your speed and accuracy
- This is the best way to practice and analyse your performance that will help you in rerouting your preparation.
- The test is of 1 hour.
- The total score for the test is 100 marks with 100 questions.
- There is sectional timing in SBI Clerk Prelims Examination
Student keep calm and start your preparation for the SBI Clerk Exam. Keep yourself updated with bankersadda for more detail and strategies.
All the best!
Do not forget to practice with: