- The correct approach is to first attempt questions in which you are most confident. First, scan the whole English section. Identify what type of questions you have to target first.
- Prioritize reading comprehension, Para jumbles, cloze test, error detection, phrasal replacement, fillers, etc. according to your convenience and attempt accordingly.
- Fillers, new type match the following sentences, error detections, phrasal replacements are based on subject-verb agreement, preposition, and verb rules. So make sure that you have these topics at your fingertips when you are going to attempt the examination.
- Cloze test and para jumble are theme based and try to eliminate options to do them fast.
- Reading comprehension has different tricks some said first read the questions then read the comprehension, another approach is trying to understand the theme of comprehension and then read the questions and the answers will be easy to guess.
We know that everyone has a different approach, these mentioned tricks, are to help you achieve good marks. In the end, we all want the same thing, that is for you to succeed.
Numerical Ability- 35 questions, 20 minutes
- As the SBI restricted the time limit to 20 minutes. Students have to follow the correct approach that is to first attempt questions in which you have a stronghold. In the examination, attempt the questions on quadratic equations, simplification, and approximation, first as you would be able to solve the maximum number of questions within minimum time.
- 5 questions of either missing number series or wrong number series are asked in every exam. Sometimes they are time-consuming especially the wrong number missing series where it is difficult to judge the pattern. We will suggest looking for the pattern but if one question starts eating your time. Skip to next. Time is precious than we realize.
- The trend of 3 Sets of DI(10-15 questions of Pie chart, Line chart, Caselet, Bar graph) is asked.
- One must try to learn calculations, concepts of average and percentages
- Today miscellaneous part or word problems play an important role, If we look at the previous year pattern 15 questions were asked from this part so the topics like CI & SI, time and work, pipes and cisterns, partnership, average, percentage, profit, and loss are important.
Again if one question starts consuming time more than it should. Skip to next. with sectional timing, your time is more precious than you realize.
- You can start with the questions that are based on inequalities, direction and distance, syllogism, coding-decoding, alphanumeric series, and other such random topics.
- Now the reasoning section is all about the puzzles, seating arrangement(based on triangular, rectangular, square) arrangement, floor, box based puzzles. 3-4 sets( containing 15-20 marks) may be asked so its time to focus on how to excel in this section.
- Moving forward to miscellaneous section questions from direction sense, blood relation ( which is a topic you should be expecting for sure) and alphabet based are some topics that will help you score well.
- If this section appears easy to moderate to you try to attempt above 28 so that the total score becomes well enough to clear the cut-off.
We wish that this comes in handy along with all the preparation you are doing side by side. The best way to appear in examination is to prepare strategically and be organized. The smart approach will help you secure the future. We wish you all the very best, hoping that you’ll do great.