SBI PO is the most sought after recruitment process by banking aspirants. Group Exercise and Personal Interview is the final round (Phase-III) in SBI PO 2017 Recruitment. Last year SBI introduced a prioritisation based group exercise which is also being conducted this year in the Group Discussion Round. Interview experiences can help you get an insight of the difficulty level, environment and types of questions being asked in SBI PO 2017 Group Exercise and Interview Round. Keep on reading to understand the experience of Pooja Vaidya.
SBI PO Interview Experience on 12th Sept, Ahmedabad.
After a smooth document verification process, we headed to the conference hall for our GDs. After a session of introduction of the moderators and candidates, we were given the topic
GD Topic- “Personal relationship is better than digital relationship in banking or vice versa”
Group Discussion can be a tensed situation for some, but with confidence and clarity of thought, one can easily score in this phase. It is important to maintain the decorum of the session and avoid being too loud. Put forth your views and opinions firmly best backed by figures or facts and also let your fellow group members voice their opinions.
Group Exercise – Prioritize the parameters that you will consider while planning a trip.
Group Exercise is performed after the discussion. In this group, exercise candidates were given a set of few qualities/ attributes/ traits/ parameters which they had to prioritize according to their understanding of the topic/ situation/ thinking ability.
- Ease of reaching the place
- Reputation of the place
- Cleanliness of the place
- Online reviews
- Entertainment options
- You have done engg then after that MBA and then now you are pursuing banking? Why?
- What is time value of money?
- What is internal rate of return?
- Do you know any of the capital ratios?
- What was you strongest subject?
- What do you know about trading?
- Defn of options?
- Explain the exports scenario in india?
- Is the rupee appreciating or depreciating?
- What is the rupee to dollar exchange rate?
- Then how rupee will affect exports?
- What is the youngest nobel laureate?
- Defn of inflation?
- What the banking customers want as you have worked in customer relationship management for 2 years?
- What are the various communication channels?
- Which is the bank that collapsed due to options premium?
- Are you still interested in finance?
Best of luck to all the aspirants…hope this helps.
Mail your SBI PO Interview Experience at -email@example.com
You may also like to read
- How Working Aspirants Can Prepare For IBPS Clerk 2017
- SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2017
- UIIC Assistant Preliminary Examination 2017 Strategy