It’s time for SBI PO Maha Mock 2. An all India Maha Mock was conducted on 29th of May via application. The response was impressive, a great number of aspirants participated and analyzed their preparation till date with it. After the assessments 51 was declared as the cut off. Adda247 admires all those students who scored 51 or above. For all those students who couldn’t deliver their best performance are served with another chance. You can always learn from your past, keeping that in mind aspirants do participate in the Maha Mock. All the details and information related to these are mentioned below. Go through the rules and get yourself geared up for the game.
RESULT DELAYED DUE TO TECHNICAL ISSUES
Why is this All India Mock important?
- This mock is prepared keeping the exam pattern in mind.
- This sort of examinations test your preparation score and keep you on your toes.
- Giving the mocks will make you realize your time management skills and you can save a lot of time when it comes to the actual examinations.
- It will also notify you about your strongholds and weak spots so that you can work your way out the loopholes.
What will you get?
- You will get a detailed analysis of the exam.
- You will also be provided with well-defined solutions.
- A real-time examination experience.
- All India rank for the aspirants to feel motivated.
- This mock will be available both in Hindi and English just like actual examinations.
- Video solution of this test will be provided on Adda247 YouTube Channel on Monday.
- You need to download Adda247 Android App to attempt the test as it is an app based mock. Download the app https://bit.ly/2wkKMfG
- Maha Mock would only be live for a duration of 1 hour from 1pm to 2pm.
- The result will be uploaded between 9 pm – 10 pm.
For Queries, mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You May also like to Read: