Ready for the Final Face Off?? Tomorrow begins SBI PO Prelims and this exam will have 3 sections with allotted sectional timing of 20 minutes in each section. Here are some last minute tips for all aspirants who will be appearing in tomorrow’s exam:
Some Pro Tips for SBI PO Prelims 2019.
We are providing section wise tips–
English Section- 30 questions, 20 minutes
1. The correct approach is to first attempt questions in which you are most confident. First, scan the whole English section. Identify what type of questions you have to target first. Prioritize Reading comprehension, Para jumbles, Cloze test, Error detection, Phrasal replacement, Fillers, etc. according to your convenience and attempt accordingly.
2. Focus on Grammar- Fillers, new type match the following Sentences, Error Detection, Phrasal Replacements are based on subject-verb agreement, preposition, and verb rules.
1. Faster Calculation– Brush up tables, square, cubes, multiplication techniques at this last minute.
2. In the examination, attempt the questions on Quadratic Equations, Simplification, and Approximation, and Number Series first as you would be able to solve the maximum number of questions within minimum time.
3. Practice more and more of Data interpretation because SBI PO exam you can expect 3-4 Data interpretation.
4. For Miscellaneous Part or Word Problems– attempt those questions in which your basic is clear. e.g., Ages, Partnership, boat and stream, Ratio and Proportion, Average are the topics where fewer twist turns are seen you easily solve them in less time.
Reasoning Section- 35 questions, 20 minutes
1. Start with the questions that are you can choose to start with questions based on inequalities, direction and distance, syllogism, coding-decoding, alphanumeric series, and other such random topics.
2. For puzzle, you solve those puzzles first which appear easy to be solved and proceed with moderate and difficult puzzles in a similar way.
Tips to tackle the exams:
1. Take a Mock Test and Analyse your strategy. Develop an understanding of what to solve, what to skip.
2. Do keep in mind that accuracy should be the priority while attempting this particular section.
3. If stuck to one problem- Move on to the Next Question
4. Keep Calm- Cool Mind Can Solve Any Problem.
5. Download your Call letter and read the instructions carefully.
6. Reach the center an half hour before the reporting time.
We hope you find our last minute tips helpful for SBI PO Examination 2019.