| Updated On October 24th, 2019 at 12:33 pm
State Bank of India has released the final result for the post of selected Candidates as a Probatuonaly Officers. The merit list of SBI PO can be checked in the careers section of the official website sbi.co.in/careers. You can check the list of selected candidates from the link given below. SBI was earlier released the result of SBI PO Main examination 2019 on 23rd of August and shortlisting the candidates for group exercise and personal interview.
This package Includes IBPS RRB Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
IBPS RRB Mains, IBPS CLERK, IBPS PO, LIC ASSISTANT, IBPS SO, IBPS PO Mains, SBI PO, SBI Clerk, Assistant, IBPS RRB PO Prelims, etc.
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
What all You Get
- All Interactive Live Classes by best teachers
- All Recorded Video Courses designed by experts
- All Tests Series
- All eBooks
- Doubt Clearing by experts
- Personality Development Courses like Spoken English, Interview Techniques, and more...
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Language: English & Hindi Medium
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 12 Months
- 8 Months
- 3 Months
- 1 Month
SBI PO final examination that included group exercise and interview was held in September 2019. The SBI PO prelims exams were conducted on 08th and 09th of June followed by mains exam was conducted on 20th of July 2019.
How to check SBI PO 2019 Final Result:
i. Visit the careers section of official website of State Bank of India
ii. Go to the latest announcements section
iii. Click on SBI PO 2019 final result
iv. Find your roll number in the merit list