Bankersadda team wishes all the aspirant appearing for IBPS PO exam, a very good luck for the exam. Your hard work and efforts are about to be tested and its a high time to keep yourself calm. The exam season brings anxiety and tension for aspirants. However, patience and perseverance will help you in sailing through the exam.
IBPS PO exam is to be held on 12th and 19th October 2019 in four shifts. We wishes you all the best for the exam. We hope you are ready for the exam and will get positive results. The time to gain results of your hard work is here. So, do not get confused or tensed as if you are prepared-well, you will emerge in flying colours.
Here are some tips that should be kept in mind before going you appear for IBPS PO 2019 exam:
- All the preparation required is done now, so don’t try to learn anything new.
- Have confidence in yourself as this is the most important thing for you to keep in mind throughout the examination.
- Take proper rest, have a good night sleep and wake-up tomorrow with a fresh and relaxed mind.
- Eat something before you go out, so that your empty stomach isn’t distracting you during the exam.
- Download the Admit Card now if you haven’t yet downloaded.
- Read your call letter very carefully and abide by its rule.
- Keep your stationary ready.
- Reach your exam centre well before time. IBPS is very strict with rules so be careful.
- Keep calm and if time allows meditate for 5-10 minutes on the exam day.