| Updated On January 14th, 2020 at 05:52 pm
My name is SHAILESH TIWARI and I am from LUCKNOW , UTTAR PRADESH. I am post graduate with Applied Economics.
I was working with HR & Training team at one of the small finance bank at Varanasi for past three years.
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 3 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at best price today
This package Includes IBPS PO Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
Validity: 3 Months
Note: This package is not a part of Double Validity Offer
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 24 Months
- 1 Month
- 12 Months
- 3 Months
- “Failure Is Simply The Opportunity To Begin Again” Says Abhishek Kumar Singh Selected In SBI Clerk 2019
- “Your Good Time Will Come Just Have Faith In Yourself” Says Siva Raju Selected In SBI Clerk 2019
Before that I was having experience of 7 years in axis bank and state bank of India (clerical).
I always used to believe that competitive exam always tests your patience to great extent.
I dedicate this achievement to my parents ,my wife ,my son and my close friends and Mr.Ashish Singh sir for keep motivating throughout the process
Previous selection in 2019
PNB senior manager credit in May 2019, ( qualified written ,by did’nt finally selected.
IBPS RRB SCALE 3 VI qualified for interview but was not able to get into final allotment.
IBPS RRB VII failed written test by 0.25 marks.
My strategy was simple score maximum on your strength and qualify the rest.
Apart from making notes from economics times I always used to study from daily updates of Bankersadda.
Friends “Be Positive”, never lose hope as your hard work never goes in vain.
Watch Success Story of Garima Chauhan, SBI PO 2019 – Dare to Dream with Anil Nagar (Ep 28)
Practice With these to ace in JAIIB & DBF Exam