SEBI Grade A Phase 2 Exam 2021: SEBI Grade A Phase 2 Exam was conducted today i.e. 27th February 2021 for all the streams except the IT stream. The examination for the IT stream will be conducted on 14th March. As per the student’s reviews, the overall level of the exam was Moderate to Difficult.
SEBI Grade A Phase 2: Examination Pattern
Paper 1 for All streams: English Descriptive Test having 3 Questions of 100 Marks for a duration of 1 Hour.
Paper 2 for General Stream:: 50 Multiple choice questions on subjects Commerce, Accountancy, Management, Finance, Costing, Companies Act and Economics of 100 Marks for a duration of 40 Minutes.
The cut-Off for Paper 1
The Cut off for Paper 1 is 30% while for Paper 2 is 40%.
SEBI Grade A Phase 2 Paper 1 Analysis
1. One Reading Comprehension was asked on the theme of “MONEY & its History” of 40 Marks having 5 Questions.
2. One Precis was asked on the theme of “Behavioural Finance” of 30 Marks with a word limit of 170 Words.
3. Out of 4 Essays, only 1 Essay to be attempted of 30 Marks with a word limit of 200 Words.
The Topics of the 4 RCs were:
1. Importance of teamwork in any organization
2. Pros and cons of merger and acquisition
3. What is fake news and how can we identify it
4. Role of technology in detecting financial fraud
Overall this section was Moderate.
SEBI Grade A Paper 2 (General Stream) Exam Analysis & Questions Asked
Here, we are providing you with the number of questions asked in the SEBI Grade A Phase 2 Exam 2021 on 27th Feb 2021:
- Accountancy – 4-5 Questions
- Management- 10 Questions
- Finance- 10-15 Questions
- Costing- 8-10 Questions
- Companies Act – 3-4 Questions
- Economics- 4-5 Questions
Overall the Paper 2 of the SEBI Exam was Difficult. Around 13 Questions were Numerical Based. As per the Notification, the cut-off for Paper 2 is 40%.
Some of the questions that were asked:
1. Section 24 of SEBI deals with transferring shares?
2. One Question was related to the Turnover Ratio.
3. One Question was related to Accounting Standard 11.
4. One theoretical question on Depreciation.
5. Two questions were asked from Communication, one from Oral & one from Barrier to Communications.
6. Two Questions from Motivation.
7. 4 to 5 Questions from the Companies Act.
8. One Numerical Question based on SEBI Act.
9. One Question was related to General Management.
10. One Question on Phillips curve.
11. One Question was related to Money Market.
12. 2 Questions on Demand & Supply.
13. Difference between M1 & M3.
14. Question on Annual Return Statement?
15. Special Auditor is appointed by whom?
16. Contribution Per Unit was asked?
17. Question on Fixed Cost?
18. Question on Break Even Point?
19. Question on Operating Cost & Cash Flow Statement.
20. What does not influence current account?
21. Question on Effective Leader?
22. Type of Supply in GST?
23. Forward market regulated by?
24. Difference between GVA & GDP?
25. Numerical question on share purchase?
26. Fiscal Deficit
27. Removal of Auditor before the expiry
28. Business Cycle
Paper 2 of the SEBI Exam was Difficult. The overall Good Attempt can be between 28-32.
Do share your exam analysis & Questions with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks and All the Best.