The Securities Exchange Board of India has released the SEBI Grade A Phase I exam 2022 result on 25th February 2022 on its official website. Now, candidates who will be appearing in the SEBI Grade A Phase II exam 2022 are advised to prepare well for the examination. The SEBI-Grade A exam is a national-level competitive test conducted by the Securities Exchange Board of India (SEBI) for the recruitment of Officers in Grade ‘A’. So, to help the candidates in their exam preparation, we are here with the SEBI Grade A | Phase II Selection Batch | General Stream | Live Classes By Adda247. This Batch is designed under the guidance of the best faculties of ADDA 247.
It will help candidates who are appearing from General Stream and want to target the Phase II examination.
This Batch is designed in such a way that it covers all the major topics from Paper 1 and Paper 2, for Phase II Examination in a comprehensive manner and helps the aspirants to secure maximum marks.
The SEBI Grade A Phase II exam 2022 batch is starting today. Candidates who will be appearing in the phase II examination must enroll themselves for this batch to enhance their preparation.
- 30+ hours interactive Live Classes for Revision and practice Sessions.
- 110+ hours of recorded class for Complete Preparation of Phase II.
- Counseling Sessions by Expert Faculties
- Recorded Videos available 24/7 for quick Revision.
- Solve Unlimited doubts with experts.
- Strategy session on how to attempt the exam.
- Get Preparation tips from the experts & Learn Time Management.
- SEBI Grade A
- Commerce & Accounts
- Economics & Costing
- Management and Companies Act