IBPS PO Mains Exam is to be held on 30th November 2019. IBPS has released IBPS PO Prelims Result recently. Candidates who have made through the IBPS PO Prelims must have started their preparation already. As only few days are left for the exam, candidates are advised to tighten up their belt as soon as possible. Data Analysis & Interpretation Section forms a major portion of IBPS PO Mains with 35 questions in total and 60 marks. It is also known as Quantitative Aptitude in general. We have come up with a comprehensive guide to help you with the Data Analysis & Interpretation Section of IBPS PO Mains.
This package Includes IBPS PO Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
Additionally you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 12 Months
- 6 Months
- 1 Month
- 3 Months
Strategy to Score-Well in Data Analysis & Interpretation Section
- Practice as many questions as you can. Give Mock tests and maintain speed and accuracy.
- Data interpretation should be attempted first.
- Next, solve the Arithmetic and Series questions.
- Solve only those questions which are easy and require less than a minute
- Data sufficiency should be taken only when you have time.
- Do not try to solve every question
- Focus on speed and accuracy
Topics to focus on:
According to the trends of IBPS PO Mains 2019 exam, there is particular pattern of questions asked in the examination. Here are few of the important topics that can sail you through the exam:
- Data Interpretation
- Quadratic Equations
- Number Series
- Profit & Loss and Time & Work
- Simplification/ Approximation
- Ratio and Proportion
- Data Sufficiency
- Mixture Problems
All the Best BA’ians for IBPS PO Mains 2019!!