IBPS PO Mains Exam is to be held on 30th November 2019. IBPS has released IBPS PO Prelims Result recently. Candidates who have made through the IBPS PO Prelims must have started their preparation already. As only few days are left for the exam, candidates are advised to tighten up their belt as soon as possible. Data Analysis & Interpretation Section forms a major portion of IBPS PO Mains with 35 questions in total and 60 marks. It is also known as Quantitative Aptitude in general. We have come up with a comprehensive guide to help you with the Data Analysis & Interpretation Section of IBPS PO Mains.
Strategy to Score-Well in Data Analysis & Interpretation Section
- Practice as many questions as you can. Give Mock tests and maintain speed and accuracy.
- Data interpretation should be attempted first.
- Next, solve the Arithmetic and Series questions.
- Solve only those questions which are easy and require less than a minute
- Data sufficiency should be taken only when you have time.
- Do not try to solve every question
- Focus on speed and accuracy
Topics to focus on:
According to the trends of IBPS PO Mains 2019 exam, there is particular pattern of questions asked in the examination. Here are few of the important topics that can sail you through the exam:
- Data Interpretation
- Quadratic Equations
- Number Series
- Profit & Loss and Time & Work
- Simplification/ Approximation
- Ratio and Proportion
- Data Sufficiency
- Mixture Problems
All the Best BA’ians for IBPS PO Mains 2019!!