My Name is Anil Duragappa Talawar, I am from BELAGAVI, KARNATAKA. I have done my B.E in ECE. After struggling a lot to get a Govt job, Finally, I am selected in CORPORATION BANK as Clerk.
“Never Give up on the fight until you win the Belt”.
I didn’t get Success in my first attempt, I went for Several exams.
In 2017(not cleared any exams)SBI clerk, RRB Clerk, RRB PO, IBPS Clerk, and IBPS PO, UIICL
|Success Story of Jyoti Daga Selected in EPFO SSA and IBPS Clerk 2019||Success Story of Mrutyunjaya Mishra Selected as IBPS Clerk in Central Bank of India||Success Story of Ravi kumar Selected ad IBPS Clerk in Oriental Bank of Commerce|
- SBI ( first time qualified but out in Mains)
- RRB ALP( cleared 1st stage out in mains)
- IBPS CLERK (Out in mains)
- RRB PO&CLERK, IBPS &SBI PO, NIACL (not Cleared),
Appeared in RRB JE, FCI, BMRCL SE, CHSL, SBI PO, IDBI, and many other exams.
- LIC AAO IT (cleared prelims out in Mains)
- LIC ADO (Out in mains)
- IBPS PO (Out in mains)
ESIC UDC ( Cleared prelims, mains and skill test also, but out in FINAL LIST)
IBPS CLERK -19 ( Cleared prelims and cleared mains with score 75.75 against our cutoff 68(SC).
All credits go to my parents, my brother and sister, and thanks to the Adda247 team for your excellent tests.
My tips to Aspirants
- If you want to do something give your 100% or leave it,
- Learn all topics from basic thoroughly
- Attempt mocks as much as possible, it helps to identify your weak and strong areas and work on them.
- Do not focus only on Quants & Reasoning, focus on English and General Awareness also.
- To crack mains you need to focus on all 4 topics, English was the strong topic that helped me to reach my goal.
Once again I would like to thank Adda247 whole team for guiding and providing good material (especially daily free mocks).
Never lose hope Hard work is the only way to Success there is no short cut for success.
I wish everyone all the Best!
Check updates related to notification, vacancies, eligibility, exam pattern, syllabus and more related to upcoming bank and insurance exams 2020:
|SBI PO 2020||IBPS PO 2020||SBI Clerk 2020||IBPS Clerk 2020|
|RBI Grade B 2020||RBI Assistant 2020||LIC AAO & AE||SEBI Grade A 2020|