Name: Jai Prakash yadav
Qualification: b.tech graduate (2019 pass out)
Examination Cracked: IBPS RRB PO
“After my graduation, I started preparing for Banking Exams, in April 2019 I joined carrier power muniraka branch for my basics. I started my preparation with full enthusiasm and with confidence to never give up, I appeared for the following exams
- SBI PO Exam and got a score of 42 – did not clear
- Appeared for SBI Clerk got 63 score – did not clear
- IBPS RRB PO prelims got 42 marks – did not clear
- IBPS RRB clerk prelims, 60 marks – did not clear
- IBPS PO pre , got 57.75 marks- did not clear
- LIC assistant- Cleared prelims but did not clear the mains exam
- IBPS clerk prelims – Cleared prelims but did not clear the mains exam
- Rbi assistant prelims scored 86.50 marks – did not clear
- SBI CLERK 2020 cleared prelims with 79.25 marks but did not clear the mains exam
- SBI PO 2020 cleared prelims with 59 marks but did not clear the mains exam
- Cleared IBPS PO PRE with 62.50 marks and cleared mains too. Result is awaited.
- Cleared IBPS RRB clerk pre and mains but did not clear because of computer sectional.
I did not let my confidence go down, I kept trying, improved my skills, attempt by attempt. And after all the hard work and determination, I Finally cleared IBPS RRB PO from UP and got ARYAVART BANK.