My name is Vartika Srivastava. I have been selected as a clerk in Punjab National Bank through the vacancies of CRP 9. I completed my graduation in PCM in 2015. I started preparing for competitive exams in May 2019.
This package is a part of Unlimited Validity* Campaign - Valid till promo period end TNCs.
Most recommended & NRA-CET ready
This package Includes IBPS PO & IBPS Clerk Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
Additionally you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- Use Code DREAM to Get 70% off
- 24 Months
I appeared in these exams last year:-
- CWC Junior superintendent (mains not cleared)
- SBI PO (mains not cleared)
- SBI Clerk (mains not cleared)
- IBPS PO (mains not cleared )
- IBPS Clerk (Cleared both prelims and mains and finally selected in Punjab National Bank)
In all of them, my prelims were cleared but I was not able to clear any mains. But I didn’t give up and finally cleared IBPS clerk mains.
I followed a strict routine throughout the year. I used to study about 8 to 10 hours daily.
My Section-wise Strategy:-
Quantitative Aptitude:- I practiced 5 DI for prelims and 5 for Mains level daily. Along with that at least 20 questions from other topics daily.
Reasoning Ability:- my strategy was to practice 10 puzzles and a topic daily. The practice is the key in reasoning and quant section
English Language:- I referred to a book so that my concepts got clear and daily practice.
General Awareness:- I used to read CA regularly and keep revising. Other than that I followed daily quizzes and mocks from Adda247.
Daily lectures of different subjects on the Adda247 YouTube channel helped me a lot.
Thanks to the Adda247 team for making my dream come true. A special thanks to Ashish sir and Piyush sir who made GA section easiest of all. I would like to tell everyone that keep yourself motivated, stay positive, and work on yourself you’ll get success
You also Can become achiever, try these study materials to crack the IBPS Clerk exam:-
- IBPS 2020 Complete eBooks Kit (English Medium)
- IBPS PO and Clerk Prime 2020 Online Test Series
- Complete IBPS 2020 exams Video Course
Team Bankersadda Congratulates all Achievers!! Your hard work has finally paid off and now its time to share your success with the world. Send your success story with a success selfie to email@example.com
WhatsApp your Result to Us – 8750044828
Check updates related to notification, vacancies, eligibility, exam pattern, syllabus and more related to upcoming bank and insurance exams 2020:
|SBI PO 2020||IBPS PO 2020||SBI Clerk 2020||IBPS Clerk 2020|
|RBI Grade B 2020||RBI Assistant 2020||LIC AAO & AE||SEBI Grade A 2020|