The State Bank of India will be conducting the SBI PO Prelims 2020 Online Examination on 4th 5th and 6th January 2021. Are you ready for the exam?
If you are going to appear in the State Bank of India’s Probationary Officer recruitment’s preliminary exam then keep on reading as here we will be discussing some very important things that you must take care off before you go to the exam centre.
1 – Take a print out of your SBI PO Prelims Admit Card
This is no doubt the first thing you should do. Do not keep this task for the last moment. If you haven’t downloaded your SBI PO Prelims Admit Card already then click on the direct link to download the call letter given below-
We also request you to register with us to share the exam analysis. With your help team bankersadda can provide timely and accurate exam review of SBI PO Prelims 2020: Register with us to share the SBI PO Prelims 2020 Exam Analysis
2. Get your photo and other important documents ready
It is important that you keep your ID proof handy as well as the photo that you have to attach with your call letter. We suggest you should keep all things ready in advance to avoid any hassle. Do check the information handout, or instructions mentioned in your call letter to check which type of IDs will be accepted.
3. Check the “Acquaint Yourself Booklet” released by SBI for SBI PO Prelims Exam
This step is very important if you are appearing in this exam for the very first time. Through this pdf you will get to know about the exam’s interface and instructions that you’ll have to follow during the exam. You can download this pdf from the link given below:
4. Download Aarogya Setu App in your Mobile- Your status should be safe!!
Your COVID-19 risk status will be checked at the time of your entry in the exam centre. You must download the Aarogya Setu App and keep your Bluetooth on. Only those candidates who are shown to be safe will be allowed to enter the exam hall. Candidates with Moderate or High Risk Status on AarogyaSetu App will not be allowed entry. In case any of the responses in declaration suggest COVID 19 infection/symptoms, the candidate will not be permitted inside the exam venue. (If candidate is availing services of a Scribe, then Scribe should also follow the same instructions).
5. Things You Are Required to Carry
- Mask (WEARING A MASK is COMPULSORY)
- Personal transparent water bottle (Candidates must bring their own water bottle)
- Personal hand sanitizer (50 ml)
- A simple pen
- Exam related documents (Call Letter and Photocopy of the photo ID card stapled with it, same ID Card in Original.) The name on the ID and on the Call Letter should be exactly the same.
- In case of Scribe Candidates – Scribe form duly filled and signed with Photograph affixed.
No other items are permitted inside the venue.
Last-Minute Tips for SBI PO Prelims 2020 Exam
- Do not take any stress. You must stay calm and composed, it will help in boosting your concentration.
- Practice with full-length mock tests.
- Do not forget to spend equal if not more time in analyising the test you have attempted- question by question
- Do not start any new topic now. It’s best to revise and practice what you’ve learned.
- Go through previous years’ papers of last 3 years atleast.
- Check previous years’ exam analysis of SBI PO Prelims 2020