Are you ready for the IBPS SO Mains Exam 2021 that is scheduled to be held on 24 January 2021? If you are appearing for this exam then you must keep in mind some important things that you have to take care of before going to the exam center of IBPS SO Mains Exam 2021.
Things to keep in mind while going to IBPS SO Mains Exam Centre
- Take a printout of IBPS SO Mains Admit Card 2021. If you have not downloaded your hall ticket for IBPS SO Mains Exam 2021 yet, then you must download it now back clicking on this link:
Download IBPS SO Mains Admit Card 2021: Click here
- Read all the instructions mentioned on your admit cards very carefully because there are some changes in the guidelines as compared to the last year‘s exam due to the ongoing pandemic situation.
- Make sure that you keep all the important documents handy that is required at the time of entering the examination hall and during the verification process. Original identity proof and passport size photographs are the two important documents that a candidate has to carry his/her hall ticket.
- Note: ration card and learners’ driving license will not be accepted as valid ID proof.
- Mapping of – “candidates roll number and lab number allotted”, will not be displayed outside the exam center. This process will be done individually when the candidate will enter the exam venue.
- Any kind of gathering inside or outside the exam center will be strictly prohibited and any kind of violation of the said guidelines may lead to the cancellation of the candidature.
- You may visit the exam center one day before the examination to confirm the location and avoid last-minute hassle on the day of examination.
- Download the Aarogya Setu app because the candidate’s risk status of COVID-19 will be checked at the time of entering the exam center. Only those candidates will be allowed inside the exam center who are shown to be safe. Candidates with moderate or high-risk status on the Aarogya Setu app will not be allowed to enter the exam venue.
Important things that you must carry
- Mask – wearing a mask is compulsory
- Personal transparent water bottle
- Personal hand sanitizer – 50 ML
- A Simple Pen
- Exam related documents – call letter, original ID proof, and passport size photograph.
- In the case of scribe candidates – the scribe form is duly filled and signed with a photograph affixed.