The Reserve Bank of India will be conducting the RBI Grade B Exam 2021 on 6 March 2021. Candidates must be on top of their preparations and fully ready to go through the RBI Grade B Prelims Exam 2021. There are some tips apart from studies that the candidates must look at before appearing for the RBI Grade B Exam 2021. These important tips will ensure that the candidates go through a hassle-free examination with an efficient attempt and score maximum marks in the examination.
Things you can do before the RBI Grade B Exam 2021
First and foremost the candidates must read all the instructions mentioned on their RBI Grade B Admit Card 2021 Very carefully because RBI is conducting this examination following all the guidelines in lieu of the ongoing pandemic situation. Take a look at some important instructions before appearing for the RBI Grade B Exam 2021 on 6 March 2021:
- Do not stress your mind before the examination. Sometimes candidates tend to take the stress and mental tension while thinking of the upcoming examination. Rather than helping them, this situation is very harmful as it will not only hamper their performance but will also ruin their attempt at the RBI Grade B Prelims Exam 2021. The candidates are advised to stay optimistic at this moment and calm themselves before leaving their homes for the preliminary examination.
- Do not take up any new topic: this is the time when the candidates must focus on their revision and not taking up new topics. There is not much time left for the candidates do not prepare new topics from the scratch, if they do so they might lose their efficiency In other important topics. Candidates must focus on revising the topics that they have covered so far and try to score maximum in those topics to increase their overall score.
- Relax your mind: Read your favourite novel or watch your favourite movie to relax your mind to ensure that you give an efficient attempt in the preliminary examination. With a stressed mind, you might not be able to give your best attempt. So make sure that you keep yourself calm and composed in these final days left before the examination.
- You may visit the venue one day before the examination to confirm the location so that you can report on time (as printed on the call letter) on the day of the examination. Latecomers will not be allowed.
- Have a sound sleep: Try to sleep early a night before the examination. Make sure that your body and your mind is relaxed and well-rested. Do not overstress your mind by waking up late in the night. .When you wake up in the morning with a relaxed relaxed mind keep everything handy before leaving for the examination centre.
Other Important Instructions
- The call letter should be brought with you to the examination venue along with your recent passport size photograph duly pasted on it. (Preferably the same photograph as was uploaded).
- No use of calculators (separate or with a watch), books, notebooks or written notes, cell phones (with or without camera facility), or any other electronic device will be allowed during the examination.
- Please carry the call letter with your photograph affixed thereon, a photocopy of photo identity proof stapled with it, and the same (currently valid) photo ID in original – THIS IS ESSENTIAL
- Mapping of ‘Candidate Roll Number and the Lab Number’ will NOT be displayed outside the exam venue, but the same will be intimated to the candidates individually at the time of the entry of the candidate to the exam venue.
- You must wear a mask (this is mandatory) and carry gloves, a personal transparent water bottle, hand sanitiser (50 ml).