My name is Nitin kumar jain and I am from Shivpuri( M.P.)
I completed my graduation in B.tech(IT) in 2015 and worked as a software engineer in Infosys limited for 2 years. I wanted to get a govt job so I resigned and devoted my self for the govt sector exams.
I have cleared IBPS RRB SCALE 2 IT OFFICER 2019 alloted BARODRA RAJSTHAN KSHETREY GRAMEEN BANK
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 3 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at best price today
This package Includes IBPS PO Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
Validity: 3 Months
Note: This package is not a part of Double Validity Offer
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 24 Months
- 1 Month
- 12 Months
- 3 Months
- “Failure Is Simply The Opportunity To Begin Again” Says Abhishek Kumar Singh Selected In SBI Clerk 2019
- “Your Good Time Will Come Just Have Faith In Yourself” Says Siva Raju Selected In SBI Clerk 2019
PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE WITH BANKING EXAMS AND THE RESULTS
Here are the exams i have attempted
1)IBPS RRB SCALE 2 IT OFFICER 2018 qualified for interview but didn’t get name in final list
2)SBI PO Pre 2018 missed by 1 marks
3)SBI clerk mains 2018 missed by 3 marks.
4) Ibps PO qualified for mains but didn’t appeared for mains.
However, I took one positive note from this. That constantly my performance improved the little margin constantly helped me to stay motivated and I thought I am in the right direction and I would definitely clear all exams in the near future and I was right.
● Finally cleared IBPS RRB Scale 2 IT Officer 2019
PREPARATION STRATEGIES FOR DIFFERENT SECTIONS
Giving mock test on a regular basis helped me a lot
For Quants, I started with simple and important topics to clear my basics. Then giving mock test to maintain speed and solve daily quiz of ADDA247
This is my favourite subject I practised it by solving daily quizzes of Adda247 and giving mock test
Reading is the only solution. Editorial reading and giving mock test
I purchased Adda247 monthly the Hindu review that is enough to get me good score in this section
At last, I will say that these 5 factors played an important role in my success
1. Hard work
4. Speed & Accuracy
5. Time management
Watch Success Story of Garima Chauhan, SBI PO 2019 – Dare to Dream with Anil Nagar (Ep 28)
Practice With these to ace in JAIIB & DBF Exam