| Updated On January 16th, 2020 at 02:24 pm
IBPS Clerk Reasoning Preparation Tips: Reasoning is the section where either an aspirant can score maximum by using his ability to tackle a question or can fail to score even the required cut off marks. Reasoning in any competitive exam is considered to be the onerous as it requires ability to think with the capability of grasping the idea behind a particulr question/Puzzle. It is more occupied with the puzzle where students may face several changes and innovation in the formation of a question trick to solve it is conventional.
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 3 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at best price today
This package Includes IBPS PO Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
Validity: 3 Months
Note: This package is not a part of Double Validity Offer
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 24 Months
- 1 Month
- 12 Months
- 3 Months
SBI Clerk will be held in February/March tentative. Dates will be announced soon by the State Bank Of India Authority. SBI Clerk Prelims will consist of three sections namely Reasoning, Quant and English. Where Reasoning section will carry 35 marks for 35 questions. So one has prepare very hard to be in the final race. Reasoning section requires a lot of practice by attempting a variety of questions to fetch maximum marks. Today we are giving some tips on how to score marks in SBI Clerk Prelims Reasoning Section.
You may also like to check:
Know the SBI Clerk Prelims Reasoning Section Exam Pattern 2020
|Subject (Exam Stage)||Maximum questions||Maximum marks||Time allotted|
|Reasoning (SBI Clerk Prelims)||35||35||20 Minutes|
How To Prepare Reasoning Section For SBI Clerk 2020? Check Important Tips To Prepare For SBI Clerk Prelims Exam
- Do not focus on just increasing your attempt. This will lose your accuracy and make you feel puzzled while solving them. You can practice puzzles from the Adda247 Ace Reasoning Book.
- Pick the right question first. Your ability to read the question and grasp it should be efficient and accurate. You should know which question to be solved in the beginning and which one can be skipped for later this will help you save your time for other questions.
- Do the easy questions first. But do not waste much time finding the same. As only one question will be displayed on-screen in one time.
- Do not feel panic. Be very calm, easy and confident. Do not get nervous
- Keep a check on the time. While practicing Reasoning questions for Clerk Exam always pay attention to the time and speed.
- Try to grasp Reasoning tricks to solve the questions within seconds. This will help you save your time.
- Take the section-wise test. Taking Reasoning test will help you analyze your performance and a chance to work on your weak points.
Check Reasoning Section Strategy for SBI Clerk Prelims 2020:
- Do not attempt the difficult puzzle in the starting as it will consume your time.
- Try to attempt the maximum number of questions with accuracy in Reasoning Section in minimum time
- Start with the questions that are not in the form of puzzles, you can choose to start with questions based on inequalities, direction and distance, syllogism, coding-decoding, alphanumeric series, and other such random topics.
- Then try to start with puzzles that appear easy to be solved and proceed with moderate and difficult puzzles in a similar way.
Do not forget to practice with: