Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has finally released the much-awaited notification for the recruitment of candidates for Provincial Civil Services (PCS) Examination 2020 and Assistant Conservator of Forest (ACF) and Range Forest Officer (RFO) on its official website @uppsc.up.nic.in. All the eligible and interested candidates can apply online for UPPSC PCS Exam 2020 till 21st May 2020. Candidates can check the apply online procedure for the UPPSC PCS exam 2020 which is given below:
Key Highlights Of UPPSC PCS 2020
|Exam||Uttar Pradesh Combined/ Upper Subordinate Exam(UPPCS)|
|Conducting Body||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission(UPPSC)|
|Exam Level||State Govt Job – UP|
|Language||English and Hindi|
|Age Limit||21 years to 40 years|
|Last Date for Receipt of Online Application||21st May 2020|
|Syllabus||UPPSC PCS Prelims and Mains 2020 Syllabus- PDF|
UPPSC PCS Exam: Steps To Apply
Given below are the steps in order to fill the UPPSC PCS application form:
- Candidate is require to visit the official website of UPPSC @uppsc.up.nic.in.
- Now, under the Online Application for Advt. No. [ A-1/E-1/2020 , 21/04/2020 ] click on “Click Here to Apply” option to proceed further.
- Once you will choose that above mentioned option then you will be redirected to a new page where you will need to click on the “Apply” button against the Advt. No. [ A-1/E-1/2020 , 21/04/2020 ]
- Then candidate will be required to click on the “Registration” button under the section “आयु गणना की निश्चायक तिथि” table.
- On the next page candidate is require to select Yes or No to the question asked.
- Next step is to Select the examination for which you are applying, like PCS, ACF RFO or Both
- If a candidate is an old user then he/she need to enter the Registration Number. If a candidate is a new user then he/she need to start filling all the details carefully like: Personal Details like Registration Number, Candidate’s Name, Father/Husband’s Name, Gender, DoB, Domicile of UP, Category, Marital Status, Email-ID, and Contact Number
- Once you have entered all the details enter the captcha code and click on the “Validate & Preview” button.
- Check all the details that you have provided carefully and the click on the “Submit Application” button once you are satisfied with the provided information.
- Now a registration slip will be generated. Take the print out for future reference purposes and proceed for the payment.
- To make the payment for the recruitment, candidates need to click on the “Click Here To Pay The Required Fee” button present in the registration slip.
- You will now be redirected to new page. Click on the “Proceed for Fee deposition” button.
- Select the mode of payment from the options and make the necessary payment.
UPPSC PCS 2020 Application Fee
Given below is the category wise online application fee for UPPSC PCS and Assistant Conservator of Forest (A.C.F.) / Range Forest Officer (R.F.O.) Services Examination – 2020 :
|General/ OBC / Economically weaker sections||Exam fee Rs. 100/- + On-line processing fee Rs. 25/-, Total = Rs. 125/-|
|SC/ST||Exam fee Rs. 40/- + On-line processing fee Rs. 25/-, Total = Rs. 65/-|
|Differently Abled Person||Exam fee NIL+ On-line processing fee Rs. 25/- Total = Rs. 25/-|
|Ex-Serviceman||Exam fee Rs. 40/- + On-line processing fee Rs. 25/- Total = Rs. 65/-|
|Dependents of the Freedom Fighters/Women||According to their original category|
Frequently Asked Question:
Q. What is the last date of form submission for UPPSC PCS 2020?
Ans. 21st May 2020, is the last date of form submission for UPPSC PCS 2020.
Q. What is the age limit to apply for UPPSC PCS 2020?
Ans. 21-40 years is the age limit for UPPSC PCS 2020.
Q. What is Fee deposition last date for UPPSC PCS 2020?
Ans. 18th May 2020 is last date for Fee deposition for UPPSC PCS 2020.