Union Public Service Commission will be announcing the UPSC 2020 revised prelims exam date on 20th May 2020. This is for the first time that the exam of UPSC has been on verge of getting postpone. Not only UPSC but many national level exams have got postpone due to the ongoing cornavirus pandemic but that does not mean that you will loose your heart and stop preparing for your dream job. In this article, we will be providing you with the previous year questions papers. You can download them and start preparing to get a better edge than other students.
Previous Year Question Papers
|Year||Paper 1||Paper 2|
|2019||G.S PDF||CSAT PDF|
Why Solving Previous Year Papers Important?
Solving previous year papers is a great way to do your preparation because of the following reasons:
- It helps you to know about the exam pattern of the exam.
- It gives you a clear vision of what to study
- It helps you to understand the demand of this exam
- It helps you to estimate your current preparation level.
- It helps you to understand the language of the questions.
- It helps you to do full syllabus revision
- This will help you to boost your confidence.
- Ans aspirant is expected to solve last ten years question papers atleast.