| Updated On May 18th, 2020 at 04:01 pm
Union Public Service Commission will be announcing the UPSC 2020 revised prelims exam date on 20th May 2020. This is for the first time that the exam of UPSC has been on verge of getting postpone. Not only UPSC but many national level exams have got postpone due to the ongoing cornavirus pandemic but that does not mean that you will loose your heart and stop preparing for your dream job. In this article, we will be providing you with the previous year questions papers. You can download them and start preparing to get a better edge than other students.
This package Includes IBPS RRB Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
IBPS RRB Mains, IBPS CLERK, IBPS PO, LIC ASSISTANT, IBPS SO, IBPS PO Mains, SBI PO, SBI Clerk, Assistant, IBPS RRB PO Prelims etc.
Additionally you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
What all You Get
- All Interactive Live Classes by best teachers
- All Recorded Video Courses designed by experts
- All Tests Series
- All eBooks
- Doubt Clearing by experts
- Personality Development Courses like Spoken English, Interview Techniques and more...
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Language: English & Hindi Medium
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 12 Months
- 6 Months
- 1 Month
- 3 Months
Previous Year Question Papers
|Year||Paper 1||Paper 2|
|2019||G.S PDF||CSAT PDF|
Why Solving Previous Year Papers Important?
Solving previous year papers is a great way to do your preparation because of the following reasons:
- It helps you to know about the exam pattern of the exam.
- It gives you a clear vision of what to study
- It helps you to understand the demand of this exam
- It helps you to estimate your current preparation level.
- It helps you to understand the language of the questions.
- It helps you to do full syllabus revision
- This will help you to boost your confidence.
- Ans aspirant is expected to solve last ten years question papers atleast.