Weekly Current Affairs One-Liners
Weekly One Liner Update is a complete docket of important news and events that occurred during the week of 03rd August to 09th of August 2020. This is important for all upcoming Banking & Insurance exams. As Current affairs play a very crucial role in scoring better marks in the General awareness section of the competitive examinations such as SBI, IBPS, SSC, Railways, SEBI Grade-A and other banking or insurance examinations which have a dedicated section of “General Awareness” to analyze how much the aspirant is aware of the daily happenings taking place around the world.
Some Important News covered in Weekly Current Affairs One-Liners | 03rd August to 09th of August 2020.
- RBI’s 2nd Bi-Monthly Monetary Policy Statement 2020-21 Released
- India-UN Development Partnership Fund: India contributes USD 15.46 mn
- PM Modi addresses on New Education Policy 2020
- Nation observes 100th death anniversary of Lokmanya Bal Gangadhar Tilak
- Electronic Vaccine Intelligence Network: Strengthening Immunization Supply Chain Systems
2 August To 8 August Weekly Current Affairs 2020 | 75 Important Current Affairs MCQ | Adda247
You may also like to Read:
- GK Capsules 2019-20 for Bank/Insurance Exams
- Monthly The Hindu Review
- Current Affairs one-liner: Current Affairs 2020
- Sarkari Jobs