Aspirants preparing for the upcoming government examinations have to prepare the Current Affairs with extreme dedication. Adda247 provides you with the quizzes on current affairs on the daily basis. To ease off your preparation we are providing you a PDF that will contain the current affairs of the whole week. The Weekly One-Liners provided the all-important news from | 07th September to 13th of September 2020. Current affairs play a very major role in scoring better marks in the General awareness section of the competitive exams. Some of the most important examinations such as SBI, IBPS, and other banking or insurance examinations have a dedicated section “General Awareness” to analyze how much are you aware of the daily happenings taking place around you in the world.
The Weekly One-Liners provides all-important news from | 07th September to 13th of September 2020. Here is the list of some of the most important news of the last week:
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 1 months"
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at the best price today
This package Includes IBPS PO Study Material - Subscribe Now
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
Validity: 1 Month
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 9 Months
- 3 Months
- 15 Months
- 27 Months
- 1 Month
- GoI constitutes committee for assessment of relief to bank borrowers
- THE World University Ranking 2021 Announced
- Conclave on “School Education in 21st Century” begins
- RBI issued a notice on Compliance functions in banks and role of CCO
- Vodafone Idea rebrands itself as ‘Vi’
To revise the current affairs of 07th September to 13th of September 2020, click on the below link to download the PDF:
13-14 September Current Affairs 2020 | Current Affairs Today | Daily Current Affairs 2020
You may also like to Read:
- GK Capsules 2019-20 for Bank/Insurance Exams
- Monthly The Hindu Review
- Current Affairs one-liner: Current Affairs 2020
- Sarkari Jobs